Celebrity Constellation refurbishment and restaurant choice

Maxie33

Hi. I am booked to travel on the Constellation at the end of June. I understand that the Constellation is due for refurbishment and a change of restaurants but can't get clarity on which restaurants will be available. Does anyone know what the plans are?

Hi. I am booked to travel on the Constellation at the end of June. I understand that the Constellation is due for refurbishment and a change of restaurants but can't get clarity on which restaurants will be available. Does anyone know what the plans are?

Celebrity does not usually announce changes until a ship is about to go into drydock. On the other M class ships they changesd the premier specialty restaurant to Tuscan grill. See no reason why that would change.

I am on the same cruise, and am also interested to find out the changes. There have been many different versions of what will change on these boards. It will be nice when we hear from someone who has seen it themselves next month. :)

Apparently Ocean Liners is going to be replaced by Tuscan Grill and Tuscan Grill is becoming Qsine. Will find out for sure on 26 May when we join the ship

Guess no more cruises on Connie for us anymore if that's true :loudcry::loudcry::loudcry:

I am on the same cruise, and am also interested to find out the changes. There have been many different versions of what will change on these boards. It will be nice when we hear from someone who has seen it themselves next month. :)

They will put out a press release but usually around the time of the dry dock

We will be on Connie June 5th after dry dock. According to those CC members on board now who have spoken to the staff, Ocean Liners is going away and there will be both Tuscan Grill and Qsine on board. This would be completely consistent with all the other M-class upgrades.

This is very disappointing. There will be no French restaurant ?

I know this is disappointing for some. We only dined there once and it was really lovely. One item transfered to the MDR menu - the anjou pear in puff. Just as delicious!

We had booked a cruise on Reflection and were looking forward to returning to the Tuscan Grill and Qsine on our cruise. That cruise was cancelled so we transferred to Connie. We are both really pleased with the news and these new changes :-)

Although we never would pick a ship because of the specialty restaurants on board, we would choose and S-class over an M-class with similar itineraries. We usually cruise just the 2 of us, so Qsine is too much food, and much better to do with a group. Also, we find it a novelty, that once experienced is enough. Tuscan Grill in our opinion (and we all have different tastes) is not special enough to warrant the price, even with the steep discounts sometimes offered. So on the M-class ships, we will not do specialty dining now that the Ocean Liners/Murano type restaurant is disappearing. It is the one specialty restaurant in which we look forward to experience.