Royal Princess Dancing Venues??

Momma Mojito

We are considering going to go on the Royal Princess in the fall and even though we aren't great dancers, we enjoy watching others dance more than us dancing ourselves. From what I've read on CC there aren't many dancing venues on the Royal. Our favorite night spot is the Wheelhouse but I understand that there is no longer a dance floor in the Wheelhouse. Would really appreciate your opinions on this. Thanks

We are considering going to go on the Royal Princess in the fall and even though we aren't great dancers, we enjoy watching others dance more than us dancing ourselves. From what I've read on CC there aren't many dancing venues on the Royal. Our favorite night spot is the Wheelhouse but I understand that there is no longer a dance floor in the Wheelhouse. Would really appreciate your opinions on this. Thanks

Wheelhouse, Piazza/Atrium, Club 6 are the main dance venues...Lots and lots of dancing, music, entertainment on Royal class is in the Piazza/Atrium. Plenty of watching folks dance and joining in. It's significantly larger than previous class ships...

The only real dance location on the Royal Princess is the Piazza which is fairly large. There is also a dance floor in Club 6, which is the late evening DJ night club. I will say that I have seen more passengers dancing on the Royal Princess then on other ships that have dance floors in the Wheelhouse, Explorers, and Club Fusion.

Have done 2 cruises for 31 days on the Royal. The Piazza is a very well utilized dance venue.

And hope you get lucky with some decent music to dance to (which isn't often).

We always enjoyed dancing in the Wheelhouse on the wooden dance floor. The marble floors are a little harder on your feet and don't slide as well.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.5 HD using Forums mobile app

From the pics that I've seen the Wheelhouse has carpet and no wooden dance floor. Have any of you been on the Royal lately to confirm this, plus what kind of music do they have in there?

If you dance much-dancing on rug or marble is not dancing at all. Wood floors on ships are hard to find. Too bad Princess ruined a good idea-we will stay with the old ships thanks.