O'Sheehan's Daily Specials?

lelder1

There was also a Yankee Pot Roast and a BBQ Salmon, but we were repo'ing from AK so that may not be a regular. Everything we had was great. Well, maybe not the country cabbage soup. It was very flavorable but the cabbage was very crisp and the pork was very tough. But the flavor was wonderful. Sorry they did away with the tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches! They have carafes, a liter and half liters. I have forgotten the price but it is the house wine. The white is Santa Carolina Chardoannay, don't know about the red.

Forgot to say that whTever the chefs special is in the MDR is available at OSheehans and on the buffet. Nice touch, I thought.

That's great to hear. Two years ago on the Epic, I thought that was the pattern. Then, the one night that they served turkey and dressing, we went to the buffet and no turkey. I live with a vegan and a poultry avoider so I wanted to grab it while I could! Of course, there were plenty of other yummy dishes available.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yes. Fish n Chips were on their menu this past July.

When I first started researching Breakaway a year ago, I remember people talking about a Shepherd's Pie the first night in O'Sheehan's. But we never saw that.

Cheers!!

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

No more shepherds pie, yes to the fish and chips.

Meatloaf was good, but not as good as mine, :), but the mashed potatoes were real! The chix pot pie was very good, a very good hamburger and corned beef sandwich. Nice chefs salad and the appetizer chix strips were enough for a light meal for me. We were on a Panama Canal cruise and the window seats were great for cruising Gatun Lake. Too good actually, since quite a few folks camped out there. In the evening you can hear the atrium entertainment, usually a soloist on piano or guitar. Made for a very nice spot. Service was also very quick during peak hours.

Just got off the Jewel today and O'Sheehans had the following specials

Prime Rib

Baby Back Ribs (two nights)

Fried Chicken

Chicken Parmigiana

Garlic Roasted Pork Loin

Bahamian Crab and Fish cake

We only did the prime rib, which was pretty good.

From what I've read here it looks like I'll be spending a lot of time in O'sheehans. Can't wait to try the Chicken Pot Pie and always liked the wings in Blue Lagoon (usually the order was more than I could eat). Just a little over six weeks to go....

Edited by LAWTONCRUISE

Just got off the Jewel today and O'Sheehans had the following specials

Prime Rib

Baby Back Ribs (two nights)

Fried Chicken

Chicken Parmigiana

Garlic Roasted Pork Loin

Bahamian Crab and Fish cake

We only did the prime rib, which was pretty good.

Yum! I hope they have these same specials on Epic!