L-shaped rooms on Carnival Triumph

brchick

Has anyone stayed in one of the l-shaped rooms oh Carnival Triumph. Specifically 7416. Recommend?

Highly recommended.

If you want to see actual pictures of this cabin, go to:

cruiselinerooms dot com

Click on Carnival

Click on Triumph

Click on cabin 7416

Click on the pictures to blow them up.

:o:):o

I did an L shaped on Carnival Glory, it was great nice a big with two large windows, and at the time it was a CAT 1A, Carnival has moved it to a higher CAT now. I had a great PVP back then, he always got me the best rooms at best price. I think it was room 2465 on the main Deck.

We just got off the Triumph in August. We stayed in 7416 and it was the best cabin we have ever had. The room is larger than a normal balcony. The bath room is not located in the entrance to the room. We had four closets instead of the standard three. The balcony is the length on two regular balconies. It had a lounge chair, two chairs and a table. A couch and a new TV. The bed faces the window and the balcony door. It was an extremely quiet area. Nothing not to like!

We had 7416 on the Triumph in July 2013, after the upgrades. We loved it. It had a couch, more closet space and you could wake up and see the ocean from your bed. Balcony much larger, we had 2 other couples cruising with us and everyone hung our in our cabin or balcony. Very quite, also.

I know the balconies are wonderful in these rooms. For those that have stayed in these cabins, how is the overhang. It there enough of an overhang that there is shade, or if it is raining you could still sit out there? I doesn't look like there is enough of an overhang for there to be shade.

We just had Cabin # 6459 on the Triumph and yes there is enough overhang, because a couple of times I was out reading on the balcony and looked up and realized it was raining....not hard and I think depending on the wind direction at the time, but I sat out there the whole time it was raining. The shade depends on the position of the ship and the time of day.

We loved this room and are looking to get another one on our April cruise we are booking soon.

For those who have stayed in 7416 or 7419....I noticed in what pictures I have seen, that the TV is sitting on a table beside the bed. looks awkward right there, and was wondering if it is still like that since there are new TV's in the room?

• 1 month later...