annasnanna13

Agree, it probably won't make a lot of difference. Each cruise line policy is different. Some might allow a discount (for military, for example) to be given to multiple cabins, other may not. A Travel Agent might be very helpful on this.

Once you are booked, if you do it separately, make sure the two reservation number are linked. That way dining assignments will also be linked.

My husband and I (seniors, retired military and previous cruisers) are planning a cruise with our daughter, son-in-law and teenage granddaughter. Would booking together or separatly be better

I am taking this to mean you and your spouse will be in one cabin and your daughter and her family in another, is that correct?

If the above is what you mean then I would book separately, and then you can later have the cruises linked for dining.

My husband and I (seniors, retired military and previous cruisers) are planning a cruise with our daughter, son-in-law and teenage granddaughter. Would booking together or separatly be better

Book together so that you are linked together for dinner and whatnot. That is, unless you don't want to eat dinner with your daughter and granddaughter.

Book together so that you are linked together for dinner and whatnot. That is, unless you don't want to eat dinner with your daughter and granddaughter.

You don't need to "book together" to eat together. All you need is to have your bookings "linked", so you will be seated together. The bookings can be done separately.

You don't need to "book together" to eat together. All you need is to have your bookings "linked", so you will be seated together. The bookings can be done separately.

Yes I know, but it is more work. Booking together saves some time and effort. Beside, mistakes still happen. I was in a group where we were all linked together and still got assigned different tables that were not even close to each other.

Edited by Cuizer2