free elite plus laundry

Redtravel

My spouse and I are elite plus. We each get 2 coupons for a free bag of laundry on each cruise. It is a great perk when you can use it. We just did a b2b on 2 seven day cruises. That gave us a total of 8 free bags of laundry coupons. We could not use the coupons on the first day or the last 3 days of either cruise. That means on a 7 night cruise, you can only use the free laundry on 3 out of each 7 days. On another cruise line which allows me unlimited free laundry including all days, I come home with most of my clothing washed and pressed. When I get home, I unpack and put away clean clothes. On Celebrity, I still have a suitcase full of dirty clothes. I do appreciate the free laundry when available. I would appreciate it if elite coupons were honored on more days of a cruise or on a b2b allow more days on the first cruise.

What cruiseline are you travelling on? Elite plus is not a Holland America status that I know of. Perhaps you inadvertently posted on the wrong forum.

Hi sapper1! I believe Elite Plus is a Princess term, roughly equivalent to 5 star on HAL. It does read like it was posted on the wrong forum.

Elite Plus is NOT a Princess level. The top status is Elite which gets unlimited laundry as well as free internet minutes (which makes it a better deal than 5-star which gives a discount on Internet minute prices).

Perhaps this is Royal Caribbean of Celebrity that gives coupons for a couple laundry services?

Elite Plus is Celebrity. I am sure that the OP would be allowed to send laundry out later in the cruise if he lets them know it is a B2B. Later in the cruise is another problem. Agreed, it really is a First World problem...EM

Elite Plus is Celebrity. I am sure that the OP would be allowed to send laundry out later in the cruise if he lets them know it is a B2B. Later in the cruise is another problem. Agreed, it really is a First World problem...EM

I thought that the person was on the wrong board.

Thanks for explaining Celebrity's coupon program for laundry.

Please don`t deride someone else`s question. The poster was looking for information, but on the wrong forum.

Now Lizzie, I seem to remember you telling me not to be so PC when in another thread people were speaking negatively about other nationalities (surely more dangerous and offensive), yet this is being offensive. :rolleyes:

You also questioned my "motives" when I was the subject of others "deriding" my situation.

A small joke as it seemed the OP was stressing their elite status and merely commenting on a laundry policy rather than asking a specific question.

But point taken: OP I sincerely apologise if my remark caused offence and hope your query is answered here or elsewhere.

Elite Plus is NOT a Princess level. The top status is Elite which gets unlimited laundry as well as free internet minutes (which makes it a better deal than 5-star which gives a discount on Internet minute prices).

Perhaps this is Royal Caribbean of Celebrity that gives coupons for a couple laundry services?

Thx for confirming that. I haven't sailed on princess for a year. I am elite and thought I'd missed something new on princess.

On HAL, we get unlimited free laundry being a Four Star/Five Star Mariner or being in a Neptune or Pinnacle Suite. If one is in such a suite, we also get unlimited no extra cost dry cleaning.

Edited by sail7seas