Here are prices for spa

sandinmyshoes

I picked up this spa brochure on our May Celebrity Solstice cruise. It has prices for all the services they offer. The descriptions of services were in a different brochure I didn't make it home with. Sorry for that.a1753f6b99510b625510a816f622bfe0.jpgbda1ebabe45c175f2b3dd51545d57ed0.jpg6e424ee0c19628fac91c4cac4046850a.jpg4445f007e49e4131acbe7e68b48d695b.jpgef5ecb5f1c9c22bd662435dc9ab9381f.jpgf58667aef9e58318f45bfaf38fee5bd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Elite get a discount...

Port pricing also discounted...

Specials announced in the daily...

When you book in person, always get a written card with name of the service, duration, appt time and price.Have the person booking it initial the card...

I go regularly and have recently found this approach to be quite necessary. Services are good but price games are not appreciated.

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much for posting this. My wife and I have had a couples massage a couple of times and I think we will have our third on our cruise (7/30 to 8/6 on Equinox). And I didn't know that some services would be discounted while in port.

We are going aqua class - does anyone know if that gets us scheduling priority?

The brochure is available online for download as a PDF from Celebrity.

We have sailed Aqua Class for years - they have a personal aqua class concierge to help you book, but we have never used or needed them. Aqua also comes with unlimited access to the Persian Gardens (which we like, especially on the Solstice class ships)

An additional note: the Aqua Spa Cafe in the corner of the adult pool area (Solarium) is a great place to eat or snack and is open to all adult cruisers, not just Aqua Class folks. Some items are free, some items are extra charge.

Some advice on spa bookings.

We really wanted to take advantage of the discounts for in port pricing to use our OBC for several treatments on a recent Equinox cruise. I found the staff to be extremely flexible. If the desired in-port appointment time you wanted was unavailable, they offered to do it later after the ship had departed or even the next morning while at sea at the discounted rates. Don't be afraid to request that if the available in-port appointment times are not convenient for you.

Some advice on spa bookings.

We really wanted to take advantage of the discounts for in port pricing to use our OBC for several treatments on a recent Equinox cruise. I found the staff to be extremely flexible. If the desired in-port appointment time you wanted was unavailable, they offered to do it later after the ship had departed or even the next morning while at sea at the discounted rates. Don't be afraid to request that if the available in-port appointment times are not convenient for you.

..On Infinity, the person booking readily agreed to this for my appts and also same ok other pax...but then tried to reneg ..I had it in writing so the mgr although pouty had to honor price.

Another cpl had their cpls massage re scheduled BY the spa and then spa tried to reneg on pricing....

Felt we were no longer at Canyon Ranch, but back in Steinerland.