all-inclusive beverage promotion

chet the jet

When I booked my Island Princess cruise I was able to get this promotion. I have read that it only covers drinks up to $10.00. Do they add tips to this or can you. I love mud slides and would like to know the cost of them also. Does anyone know if they have milk shakes on this ship also. Thanks if you have any information.

When I booked my Island Princess cruise I was able to get this promotion. I have read that it only covers drinks up to $10.00. Do they add tips to this or can you. I love mud slides and would like to know the cost of them also. Does anyone know if they have milk shakes on this ship also. Thanks if you have any information.

Use this handy dandy spreadsheet which includes virtually every beverage sold by Princess to know how much tour favorite drinks cost. Virtually ALL drinks onboard are $10 or under and thus covered by the package. Prices are before gratuity - which is included in your package. If you choose to tip a bartender additional at time of getting your drink, feel free - it's appreciated, but not obligatory as gratuities are covered by the package for included drinks.

Remember, package covers ALL drinks $10 and under including bottled water, soda, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic drinks, cocktails, wines by the glass, mixed drinks, beers, shots, etc..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2038576&page=11

Enjoy.

Use this handy dandy spreadsheet which includes virtually every beverage sold by Princess to know how much tour favorite drinks cost. Virtually ALL drinks onboard are $10 or under and thus covered by the package. Prices are before gratuity - which is included in your package. If you choose to tip a bartender additional at time of getting your drink, feel free - it's appreciated, but not obligatory as gratuities are covered by the package for included drinks.

Remember, package covers ALL drinks $10 and under including bottled water, soda, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic drinks, cocktails, wines by the glass, mixed drinks, beers, shots, etc..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2038576&page=11

Enjoy.

Went to your post 205 but could not open it. Did I do something wrong

Any drink on a bar menu that is listed under $10.00, is free if you have the AIBP. Don't worry about tips for drinks. They are built into the package. Just choose drinks that are under $10 on the menu. Mudslides are under $10. Cheers. Hope this helps.

Edited by knotgillty

Any drink on a bar menu that is listed under $10.00, is free if you have the AIBP. Don't worry about tips for drinks. They are built into the package. Just choose drinks that are under $10 on the menu. Mudslides are under $10. Cheers. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I will do that.

Exactly ... per above ^^... actually any drinks listed $10 or under! :D

The "Liquor Sticker" (AIBP) works our quite well for us.

Someone recently did a review of the various menus and figured out that 97.5% of the drinks on board are included in the package. As above, the package also includes the tip although no bar tender will ever turn down extra.

Milkshakes are available on ships that have in ice cream outlet.

It's not my listing _ the OP on that thread did all the work to compile all the beverages into a Excel spreadsheet. You need to download the file, it will depend on what platforms you're accessing it on, ie cell phone, tablet or computer.. Opens fine for me via my cell phone using OfficeSuite, or via computer with Excel....

As noted, except for about 5 beverages - mainly high end scotches and maybe a few wines by the glass, virtually everything onboard is covered, including mudslides..

Someone recently did a review of the various menus and figured out that 97.5% of the drinks on board are included in the package. As above' date=' the package also includes the tip although no bar tender will ever turn down extra.

Milkshakes are available on ships that have in ice cream outlet.

Not available at the ice cream counter on the Royal and Regal.

Edited by caribill

How much discount do you get with this promotion and when does it expire?

How much discount do you get with this promotion and when does it expire?

The 'sip & sale' promo is no longer being offered. Last day was sometime in mid September. You don't get a discount, it was offered as part of the booking fare. The value was worth $56.35/pp/day. This equates to roughly 6 to 7 cocktails per day. At the time you had the option of taking the AIBP or substituting a certain amount of OBC. A current promo being offered is the 3 for free. For our limited amount of drinking we found this offer to be a better deal.

As stated above almost all drinks are covered by the AIBP. Any drink costing $10 or less (before tax) is included. The 15% gratuity is also included.

Info from the AIBP spreadsheet:

Drinks Not Included in AIBP

• Chivas Royal Salute - $12.50
  • Remy Martin XO - $12.00
  • Mirabelle, Brut Rose - $11.00
  • Nicholas Feuillatte, Brut - $13.00
  • Veuve Clicquot, Brut - $17.00
  • Nebbiolo Valmaggiore, Bruno Giacosa - $12.00
  • Cabernet Sauvignon, Sanctuary - $13.00
  • Remy Martin XO - $10.75

Edited by Thrak

Here is another try at that link this Beverage Calculator will not just give you prices it will let you know if getting the AIBP is worth it. Sorry I did not make and also not sure about the exact prices they may have changed. Furthermore if you use and fine it is worth getting you know the prices have gone up not down:eek: so it really would be worth it. I hope this link works because it is a great tool thank you to whom ever made it:D.

Princess Beverage Package Evaluator.xls

chet the jet, reedprincess has a point. I was able to open (view & save) the file on my Firefox browser with Excel on W7.

It's not my listing _ the OP on that thread did all the work to compile all the beverages into a Excel spreadsheet. You need to download the file, it will depend on what platforms you're accessing it on, ie cell phone, tablet or computer.. Opens fine for me via my cell phone using OfficeSuite, or via computer with Excel....

Here is another try at that link this Beverage Calculator will not just give you prices it will let you know if getting the AIBP is worth it. Sorry I did not make and also not sure about the exact prices they may have changed. Furthermore if you use and fine it is worth getting you know the prices have gone up not down:eek: so it really would be worth it. I hope this link works because it is a great tool thank you to whom ever made it:D.

Prices from post 205 in that spreadsheet are still accurate as of this past week...