How many booked cruises do you currently have??

Jeads323

I have 2 booked. One for Dec with Royal on a 9 night to Southern Caribbean, and one on the Vista for March 2017 Western. I may be booking another on the new MSC ship, the Seaside when available for the Caribbean.

I have five I know bad right? We are on the sunshine in September, allure with RCL and the adventure of the seas for next year, the new ncl escape next September too and another one of the Norwegian dawn in 2017. Sales have been good on so many sailings.

You guys really like to rub it in and hurt people.

Some people can't afford to take one cruise in a lifetime and you're not even :o embarassed to brag that you have4 multiple cruises booked at the same time:rolleyes:

I'm just kiddin wit ya. If I could afford it , I'd be braggin about all my future and past cruises too.

I did the the Western Caribean on my only cruise, but they jipped me out of Belieze:mad:. I figured they'd apologie and give me a gift card for another cruise, but nada, nuthin, not even an apology.:)

I will tell you our secret to being able to do it. First vacation is a huge priority for our family. My husband and I work opposite hours so our time together is limited to the weekends. We also have six kids so vacation time gives us a chance to be together without the everyday grind. We hardly go to see movies all year long. When we do it is Typically free summer films for the kids. We hardly ever eat out. My husband and I take maybe two date nights a year. We also have chosen to live in a cheaper home because taking two to three trips a year to us is more important than being house poor. Still big enough for our large brood but not all the major bells and whistles.

We have friends who think we are nuts but I think we just prioritize differently. To me vacation time is more important than a lot of other stuff.

Oh we book inside cabins a lot or guarantees to keep it cheap, we also do few excursions too. So we have been fortunate to travel as much as we can.

I will tell you our secret to being able to do it. First vacation is a huge priority for our family. My husband and I work opposite hours so our time together is limited to the weekends. We also have six kids so vacation time gives us a chance to be together without the everyday grind. We hardly go to see movies all year long. When we do it is Typically free summer films for the kids. We hardly ever eat out. My husband and I take maybe two date nights a year. We also have chosen to live in a cheaper home because taking two to three trips a year to us is more important than being house poor. Still big enough for our large brood but not all the major bells and whistles.

We have friends who think we are nuts but I think we just prioritize differently. To me vacation time is more important than a lot of other stuff.

Oh we book inside cabins a lot or guarantees to keep it cheap, we also do few excursions too. So we have been fortunate to travel as much as we can.[/quote

Thank you for that, we loved our first cruise , our kids got it for usfor our 30th anniversary, but we are stashing cash away so we can do it again

:D

Oh we book inside cabins a lot or guarantees to keep it cheap, we also do few excursions too. So we have been fortunate to travel as much as we can.

Kindred spirit!!! You guys sound so like me! I have the exact same philosophy about a bigger house and all that! I drive my cars till the wheels fall off! haha! My last one was 10 years old by the time it died. But I cruise like a fiend! I've lived in the same house for almost 20 years and never upgraded as my income went up. Who cares? I want experiences, not stuff! I even have an autodraft going straight to my "vacation account" every month. I consider it a "living expense".

My currently booked is at 5...Triumph next week, Magic in June, Freedom in July, Freedom again in October, then nothing else booked til August of 2016 which is Norwegian Escape for 8 days. Woohoo!

I will no doubt book more. I also wait for the supersonic deals and will take whatever cabin I can afford. :D

I too save like it's an expense and will drive a car til it has to be scrapped for parts lol. We are going on a "land" trip to grand cayman late May, Breeze in jan 2016 to S Carib, NCL sun (first NCL cruise) to AK july 2016, and carnival vista to S Carib feb 2017!!! So excited

Currently have 6 booked, less than a year ahead. I also plan on picking up late booking fire sale cruises, which I do more often. I have two "dummy" Carnival bookings left,to take advantage of the OBC's. I cruise often, doing 17 cruises in 2015, 102 overall. :)