MSC Bellissima is going on sale on May 1!

Beamafar

From MSC's latest newsletter:

MSC Bellissima, our brand new flagship and sister ship to MSC Meraviglia, will be setting sail from 24 March 2019 calling the most renowned pearls of the Mediterranean. From Genoa it will take you to Naples, Messina, Valletta, Barcelona and Marseille

From 1st May, MSC Voyagers Club Members will have access to a members-only pre-sale with an extra 5% off our Early Booking fares - on top of the standard 5% MSC Voyagers Club discount. What’s more, they will also get a complimentary Cirque du Soleil package, so they will be able to admire Cirque du Soleil’s fantastic show while enjoying a succulent dinner within the exclusive dining area of the dedicated theatre.

Starting from 15th May sales will be open to everyone, also with the great 5% discount plus a complimentary Cirque du Soleil package.

MSC Bellissima will offer an enhanced and innovative cruise experience thanks to her two-deck inside promenade with shops, bars and restaurants, innovative MSC for Me technology throughout and a flexible dining approach allowing guests to plan their dining time according to their daily schedules.

Save the date and don’t miss out the opportunity to secure your favourite cabin!

OPENING OF MEMBERS ONLY PRE-SALE ON MAY 1st

Does anyone know anything about where the bellissima is going to be homeported ?

I just hope it will not be another genoa -> western med - route...

Unfortunately it is - "MSC Bellissima, our brand new flagship and sister ship to MSC Meraviglia, will be setting sail from 24 March 2019 calling the most renowned pearls of the Mediterranean. From Genoa it will take you to Naples, Messina, Valletta, Barcelona and Marseille"

I wonder when MSC plans to re-instate Tunis as a POC and if this itinerary will include it if/when they do?

MSC Meraviglia's itinerary differs slightly calling to Civitavecchia and Palermo instead of Naples and Messina and will still be in the Med for the season when Bellissima debuts.

Just tried to ring MSC UK, but, as it's a Bank Holiday, they closed at 4pm!!

While it looks like there's zero interest in the launch, it was still a strange decision to open bookings today - especially as there are no prices available unless you phone for the information! :mad:

Panamapd ................... For some reason I thought yesterday was Bank Holiday Monday - doh!!!

I rang MSC this morning - no prices and bookings not open yet. The rep suggested that I try in the "next couple of weeks"!!! When I told her I'd received a newsletter stating that bookings were opening today, she suggested I try later. It was obvious she had no clue and hadn't even been given a heads-up that there was a launch today.

So, Dave, you're absolutely right - the left hand has no clue what the right hand is doing.

How funny, Beamafar!!

How typical of MSC!!

At least the prices are up - £499 per adult? I was looking at Easter 2019. That seems quite reasonably priced.

No further info any other website.

Prices are up on the Ireland website, now.

Lead in price for March & April is €589. The promotion for Voyagers Club members is 5% + 5% discount, so that seems like a very reasonable price. When you consider that it's 2 years away and what prices generally could be by then, it's quite attractive!

Can't get into "Cruise detail" for cabin prices - "System busy, please try again later".

................. Dying to see what the YC prices are!

OUR BEAUTIFUL NEW FLAGSHIP

Available exclusively to Voyagers Club Members until 15th May

From 1st May, you will have the exclusive opportunity to book on MSC Bellissima first, and at a special Club fare. For two weeks of pre-booking, you will have access to an extra 5% off the Early Booking fares on top of the standard 5% MSC Voyagers Club discount

You’ll also get a Cirque du Soleil Show & Dinner for free*!

Setting sail from 24 March 2019 and calling at the most renowned Mediterranean pearls, you will also discover an enhanced and innovative cruise experience thanks to MSC for Me and a flexible dining approach allowing you to plan your dining time according to your daily schedule.

I see the prices are up on the site, now. For March sailing:

Bella interior is showing @ €1069 and Fantastica interior €649!!!!!! Yet, the lead-in price is stating €589 for March????