Your favorite cruise picture!

Nyc2tropics

I must have like a million! But here's a few I had within reach:

In order below- Samana, San Juan, Samana, Tortola

Excuse my noobness for not knowing how to insert a photo...

And as I post these, I realize they're more "vacation" than "cruise" photos, but they're still my faves :)

n654626977_755397_6067.jpg.dfd14ba993ea2624a09e2f92f3150e53.jpg

n654626977_755384_2256.jpg.46cb774da16879bdea0fb8d6f07e25a7.jpg

n654626977_759823_5837.jpg.4708ce7e81a4027495c08d115d980f07.jpg

n654626977_755393_4904.jpg.ef5e9786b71a21b36ea2e53a5f9e075f.jpg

One of our favorite all time pictures is a huge group photo on our January, 2009 Ships N' Dips Cruise with the Barenaked Ladies! Sorry, I can't post it, it's an 8' x 10' picture of approximately 800 people, you guessed it... all barenaked. Only those participating were allowed to be on the pool deck for the huge group photo. Others were kept out by security. It's a once in a lifetime thing. People participating were in the age range of 18 years to over 80!!! :eek: All I can say is you had to be there!!!:p

One of our favorite all time pictures is a huge group photo on our January, 2009 Ships N' Dips Cruise with the Barenaked Ladies! Sorry, I can't post it, it's an 8' x 10' picture of approximately 800 people, you guessed it... all barenaked. Only those participating were allowed to be on the pool deck for the huge group photo. Others were kept out by security. It's a once in a lifetime thing. People participating were in the age range of 18 years to over 80!!! :eek: All I can say is you had to be there!!!:p

Heard about that one! DS came over to help do sound that week! He loves to do the Sixthman shows.

These pictures are all AWESOME!!

SDMIKE, what type of camera do you have? Your pictures are so clear and beautiful!!

Nyc2tropics-- loved your Bermuda, Grand Turk and Nassau pictures. We missed our stop at Nassau in November due to rocky seas... was sooo looking forward to the Atlantis... never got a clear view, so your picture shows me a "glimpse" of what I missed. Should have also done Maho Beach in St. Martens!! Darn it anyway:o Next time for sure though.

kdkta421... especially loved the picture of your huband on Cocoa Beach. Would make that my screen saver, if only it were my DH!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing everyone. Calgone.... take me away!

Taken from the pier in Grand Turk (Crown Princess cruise)

DSC00448.jpg

Taken from my first aft balcony - Carnival Destiny

Hannahscruisejan2010298.jpg

Same cruise - nasty propulsion issue led us to Nassau only on our 5 day cruise to seemingly nowhere. Still love this photo of Atlantis as the sun was going down for our overnighter there:rolleyes:

Hannahscruisejan2010261.jpg

Next up ... NCL Epic:D

Archived