Review of QE and comparison with QM2 and QV January 6th-10th 2015

Gazroberts80

I thought I'd share my Picture review of my voyage on QE and my comparison with the other queens.

http://pictureherethereandeverywhere.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/qe-review-and-comparison-with-qm2-and.html

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi,

First class pictorial review and thanks.

Dave

Edited by Georgina1

I thought I'd share my Picture review of my voyage on QE and my comparison with the other queens.

http://pictureherethereandeverywhere.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/qe-review-and-comparison-with-qm2-and.html

Thank you so much for your wonderful picture review.

We are on countdown til we go on the Queen Elizabeth - boarding in San Francisco.

Cannot wait :)

Thank you so much for your comprehensive review - it never ceases to amaze me how generous some members are of their time here - it must have taken great effort to put this together, but it was obviously a labour of love!

I hope you get to relive these wonderful memories very soon.

Thank you for taking time both on your cruise and afterwards to produce this great report and comparisons. We have been on the QM2 a few times on transatlantics and love the ship. We took our first cruise on QV just before Christmas and fell in love with her but have booked QE for this coming December, so it has been great to see the differences. She certainly is on the ugly side in appearance, but for sure, you don't notice that when enjoying the beauty inside. Looking forward to seeing things for ourselves.

Review adapted and a few extra bits and pieces added :)

Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to share all your photos and information. Having been on "The Mary" Three times I have booked a Two week Cruise in August from Southampton on Elizabeth I do think that I will miss the Bars and size/space of QM2 but hope to be won over. Cheers!

A really good review of the cruise, we were aboard and had a really good time. You managed to get my wife in shot on the second view of the Queens grill dining room and we can both remember you taking it. Throughout the return journey we were kept informed about what time we should be docking, and what a bonus with the extra time aboard and the extra lunch.

I've also done a Three Queens B2B2B plus a few other cruises. I pretty much agree with everything you say about the ship overall and the daytime activities.

But I see the only evening photo you have of the Queens Room is on one of those pathetic Party Nights. What made the Queens Room unattractive on other nights? How did you feel about the Yacht Club?