Oasis LIVE stream part 2 July 25-Aug 1- Join me

You may have followed fellow CC'er @iluvcruisin this week on Oasis on Periscope- a live streaming App. I hope to continue the broadcasts live this week. If you would like to follow along, join me @ginanocera on Periscope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may have followed fellow CC'er @iluvcruisin this week on Oasis on Periscope- a live streaming App. I hope to continue the broadcasts live this week. If you would like to follow along, join me @ginanocera on Periscope.

Following your scopes to prep for our November trip. Hope you'll be able to show off the different areas of the ship.

Bon Voyage!

Saw your pre-cruse live streaming. Looking forward to this week.

As Gina and family are probably checking in right now, and not online, part one, driving to the port was broadcast within the last half hour, up until security at the port, where they had to stop filming for a while.

Now making coffee waiting for part 2 (presumably post check-in if they have time!).

@alocsin- internet was $15/day, second device 50% off. @ladzen -not a hurricane but very rainy Sailaway. Sun is bright in Nassau this morning[emoji41]. Thanks for joining everyone. More scopes to come.

@alocsin- internet was $15/day, second device 50% off.

Thanks Gina. In other words, no discounts for on-board purchases despite what the crewmember told you. It's the exact same cost when you buy online.

I've been enjoying your scopes and bubbly personality a lot. Any chance you can "tour" the food, such as in the cases at the Cafe Promenade, the buffet trays on the Windjammer, or the donut case on the Boardwalk?

Looking forward to the rest of your trip.

Thank you for doing this! My family and I watched the replays. We are going on the 08/08 sailing (Eastern) so it's going to be great to see the same itinerary. Our children are super-excited now (and so are we)!

Great job Gina! Watched some replays. Glad you continued it. Hopefully someone else will do it next week and we can forever feel like we are cruising. Enjoy!!!

That would be awesome!

Wouldn't it though?!!!! :p :D

Gina: Could you share your broadcasts to your Twitter Followers so we get notification when you are broadcasting?

Your brother Ron was funny last night when he addressed your viewers. I'd rather watch your broadcast than many things on TV. We love Cruising and the fact that when we see you you are live is mind blowing for being on a cruise.

We also have friends that are there for their daughters 15th birthday and I look for them in the background of your broadcasts. Thank you again for taking time from your vacation for this.

Thx @yorkviklain! @allocsin I don't think I received any onboard wifi discounts.

The Wifi was $109 unlimited for one device. I used $29.95 Diamond coupon that was loaded on my Seapass Card and went to Guest Services to get it reduced to $75. I thought that was a good deal....$10 a day..

I used two devices but not at the same time...just have to log out of one before you can log into the other...with my iPhone and the Android 99 cent tablet I just got from AT&T, I didn't even have to go to the internet cafe at all...

Thanks for taking the time. I'm taking my Gina on Oasis next Spring and I'll enjoy seeing some of the changes and setting my expectations for what I know has changed since the last time we were on sister Allure. Not to download Periscope. I've avoided it so far. ;)