Least favourite Class of ships

Joe12

Least Favourite Class of RCI ship  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Least Favourite Class of RCI ship

• Is Oasis Class your Least Favourite?
    • Is Quantum Class your Least Favourite?
    • Is Freedom Class your Least Favourite?
    • Is Voyager Class your Least Favourite?
    • Is Radiance Class your Least Favourite?
    • Is Vision Class your Least Favourite?
    • Is Sovereign Class your Least Favourite?

There should be more than one choice. :p

I'm the one vote for Quantum, even though I haven't been on a Quantum ship. From what I know, I have no desire.

I have been on the Oasis, and except for what I know about Qauntum, that would be my least favorite.

It also calls to post my MOST FAVORITE class - the Radiance (which, by the way, always wins these "Polls" when they are for you MOST favorite class. ;)

It also calls to post my MOST FAVORITE class - the Radiance (which, by the way, always wins these "Polls" when they are for you MOST favorite class. ;)

Really?

What do people like to do on cruises if they love the Radiance Class. These ships are very pretty and have lots of class and elegance but I was not impressed on Serenade regarding how little there was to do and how lazy the CD was.

Surprising at how much people don't like the Sovereign Class. Wonder why? Not sailed one and with it's short itineraries and lack of amenities I don't desire to.

Edited by Joe12

Really?

What do people like to do on cruises if they love the Radiance Class. These ships are very pretty and have lots of class and elegance but I was not impressed on Serenade regarding how little there was to do and how lazy the CD was.Surprising at how much people don't like the Sovereign Class. Wonder why? Not sailed one and with it's short itineraries and lack of amenities I don't desire to.

I feel the same way about Radiance class. Although there is no doubt that Jewel is a classy and elegant ship, it was also the most boring cruise we've ever been on. Entertainment was well below RCI standards, and there were no activities. Not impressed at all.

I've been on all but the Vision class (and the new one). I really really enjoy the Oasis class for the amount of activity. We just got off the Jewel and I really enjoyed the ship size and layout. The only "bad" cruise we've ever been on was on the Sovereign class. If I had to pick a ship class, that's what I pick.

Favorite class for me is Radiance. Followed closely by the Vision Class ships. I enjoy the older and smaller ships, they are less gimmicky and more in line with what cruises have traditionally been about. I wish RCI would build more smaller, simpler ships.