Sushi on Azamara?

YehWe'reCruising

Can anybody speak to the quality? Is it only served in the cafe at certain meals or always available during dining hrs? Also, off subject but for the sake of not creating another post ...would a morning mimosa be included in the standard drink package? I'm pretty sure the answer is "no" because I don't believe any sparkling is but wanted to be sure.

Thank you!

Can anybody speak to the quality? Is it only served in the cafe at certain meals or always available during dining hrs? Also' date=' off subject but for the sake of not creating another post ...would a morning mimosa be included in the standard drink package? I'm pretty sure the answer is "no" because I don't believe any sparkling is but wanted to be sure.

Thank you![/quote']

sushi is served once a day in buffet. .nothing to write home about.. shrimp, tuna and salmon -sometimes eel and a white fish.. i just eat the fish and leave the rice on plate.. i do special order raw tuna in prime C a day a head.. get that like twice a week. tend to look for it in ports..

Windows Cafe at lunchtime usually has a small selection of sushi available. It's not the greatest sushi I have had, but is certainly good, as is all of the food on Azamara. We also enjoyed the Yum Cha Brunch in Discoveries Restaurant which is held occasionally. The sushi there was also very good and I recall there was a little larger selection available.

The best Sushi we have had on a cruise is the Sushi Bar in the Asian Restaurant on Crystal Cruises. Sit on a stool at the bar, select your ingredients from the wide selection in front of you, and watch the Sushi chef make it fresh and hand to you. As a lover of good sushi, I wish all our preferred cruise lines (Seabourn and Azamara) had a great sushi bar.

Perhaps the new Tapas Bar coming to Azamara in the 2016 refurbishments will include sushi. ??? Pass it on Bonnie !!!!

Windows Cafe at lunchtime usually has a small selection of sushi available. It's not the greatest sushi I have had, but is certainly good, as is all of the food on Azamara. We also enjoyed the Yum Cha Brunch in Discoveries Restaurant which is held occasionally. The sushi there was also very good and I recall there was a little larger selection available.

The best Sushi we have had on a cruise is the Sushi Bar in the Asian Restaurant on Crystal Cruises. Sit on a stool at the bar, select your ingredients from the wide selection in front of you, and watch the Sushi chef make it fresh and hand to you. As a lover of good sushi, I wish all our preferred cruise lines (Seabourn and Azamara) had a great sushi bar.

Perhaps the new Tapas Bar coming to Azamara in the 2016 refurbishments will include sushi. ??? Pass it on Bonnie !!!!

Just got off the Carnival Breeze this past Sunday--I'm not much on Sushi, but they had some great stuff to eat. Too big a ship for me and I did not like their anytime dining, but the food was really good.

• 1 year later...
This resurrected thread is out of date. Sparkling wine is now included in the free daily pour.

And yes, you can now have a breakfast Mimosa. It seems to be slightly easier to get them in Windows Cafe rather than Discoveries, but we certainly enjoyed a few on our Journey cruise in September. 😉

And yes, you can now have a breakfast Mimosa. It seems to be slightly easier to get them in Windows Cafe rather than Discoveries, but we certainly enjoyed a few on our Journey cruise in September. 😉

It was too easy on the following cruise. :D:D:D