Fun beach day?

Maggie 3

Looking for a fun beach day in St Lucia chairs, umbrellas, food and drink. If you know of a place do you know how far from the cruise port?

Thanks

Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay is your best bet for that type of beach day. Long stretch of beach, umbrellas/chairs for rent, beach bars, watersports for hire, swimming area, etc. 25-30 minutes from port and $30US one way. Ask to be dropped off at Spinnakers (that's where the taxis normally drop off/pick up).

Lots of threads on here with photos and info.

Enjoy your visit.

Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay is your best bet for that type of beach day. Long stretch of beach, umbrellas/chairs for rent, beach bars, watersports for hire, swimming area, etc. 25-30 minutes from port and $30US one way. Ask to be dropped off at Spinnakers (that's where the taxis normally drop off/pick up).

Enjoy your visit.

We've also done this exact same thing once. We ended up spending most of our time at Spinnakers overlooking the beach from there.

LuLu

Hello Reedprincess,

I have been reading your posts on St Luica. It is a wealth of knowledge. Thanks! We wre there in 2013 and did a comprehensive all day tour. One of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen.

We will be in St Lucia in November and again in January. I am looking at the Rendezvous Resort after reading all your posts and of those that have been there and enjoyed it a lot. I ahve written to Angus and hoping he replies soon. Is the same resort as the Body Holiday?

Someday I would really love to do the Jalhousie Beach Break with Spencer too.....but the boat ride kind of freaks me out.;)

Hello Reedprincess,

I have been reading your posts on St Luica. It is a wealth of knowledge. Thanks! We wre there in 2013 and did a comprehensive all day tour. One of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen.

We will be in St Lucia in November and again in January. I am looking at the Rendezvous Resort after reading all your posts and of those that have been there and enjoyed it a lot. I ahve written to Angus and hoping he replies soon. Is the same resort as the Body Holiday?

Someday I would really love to do the Jalhousie Beach Break with Spencer too.....but the boat ride kind of freaks me out.;)

BodyHoliday is not the same resort as Rendezvous. Two separate properties. BH is much further north, about 35 or more minute ride, and around $40US one way taxi ride. For a relaxing, adult's only resort day, Rendezvous is your best bet.

Spencer's boat ride is pretty easy, no reason to be freaked out by it..... lol.

Enjoy your visit.

Reedprincess,

Thank you. We contacted Angus and he replied back very promptly with the quotes.

We will most likely do Spencer's tour in January and Rendezvous in November....unless I fall in love with the Rendezvous and want to do it again in January.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy your visit.

$30 for the cab or $30 per person?