Hows the Food......Mr. Sanchos?

butterfly2

Debating on going to Mr. Sanchos. Thinking about all inclusive (AI).

In order for it to be worth it to me the food would have to be good. What are your opinions on the food? Also our their coctails good? Are there any that are served in pineapples and coconuts?

What I had was very good. The chips are very Mexican, kind f thick, not like what we get here. I also could see where food was kept under a tent but wasn't sure if I could go there and help myself and didn't get around to asking. Much better than Nachi.

I have been to AI side twice and gong back in September. They take excellent care of you and have a small buffet they put out. I did not like the items on it. They give you a menu which will have prices on it....ignore the prices because that food is included also. Order as much as you like off the menu, shrimp tacos are amazing! The items on the menu are really good! I do not recall drinks being in any souvenir cups. You will not be disappointed there.

We were at the AI side and thought the buffet was fine. I can always find something I like. :D

I know people in the past, if they have a complaint about the food, the problem is complaining that the food is sitting out in the containers in the heat and so forth. However, they were refilling them as quickly as people were taking the food the day we were there, so they definitely wasn't sitting out for long.

If you don't want anything from the buffet, your waiter will give you a menu to order off of. No problems.

We thought the drinks were good and wasn't really watered down. Just watch any of the fruity drinks that contain the color "red" in them...you'll end up looking like your smile is bigger than it is from the coloring.

PC200386-L.jpg

PC200387-L.jpg

PC200267-L.jpg

PC200422-L.jpg

PC200423-L.jpg

Pay no attention to the prices when you are on the AI side.

My wife is pregnant and i want to do the all inclusive and her do a LA carte. Is there any scenario where that would work? Could we both stay on the AI side and she just go buy food when she wants it on the other side? Thanks

No, they are 2 separate areas and you can not go on the AI side if you are not part of that package.

My wife is pregnant and i want to do the all inclusive and her do a LA carte. Is there any scenario where that would work? Could we both stay on the AI side and she just go buy food when she wants it on the other side? Thanks

I'm pregnant and will be doing AI next month. My group worked out what it is they wanted during the day, and while -I- won't get my money's worth (Not only can I not drink alcohol, but I barely eat food anymore.) at all, as a group we'll even out. Plus we have access to better pools, which is good because my OB said no climbing on water toys.

Perhaps do the math on what you plan to get, and how much she might eat, and see if it makes more sense for you to PAYG or go AI. Maybe it won't make sense for YOU to get AI if the total together will be less than $100.

No, they are 2 separate areas and you can not go on the AI side if you are not part of that package.

Thanks. Do you know of any all beaches where this could work?

Also - our ship time in Cozumel is 11-8 ship time coming from Tampa. Do you think Mr Sanchos would be worth it if apparently we'd only be there from approx noon to 5?

Thanks. Do you know of any all beaches where this could work?

Also - our ship time in Cozumel is 11-8 ship time coming from Tampa. Do you think Mr Sanchos would be worth it if apparently we'd only be there from approx noon to 5?

Maybe Google playa Mia, Playa Uvas or Papitos. Paradise Beach if you don't have to have AI. Sky Reef Bar - but no real beach. Depends what activities and facilities you require.

Time depends on where you are sailing from and time of year. Consider ship time vs local time. Cozumel is now on EST All year- NO DST.