Room Configuration

I am wondering if it is possible to request a trundle instead of using the upper pullman? There are 4 of us booked in Room 10269 on the Breeze in September but none of us feel comfortable about using the upper. The room has a single sofa sleeper, so not sure if there will be room for a trundle or if we can pull the mattress off the upper and place on floor.

Does the ship even have trundles?

Could drag the upper down to the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As in remove the mattress? They can come down? We were worried about kiddos in the upper pullmans but putting mattress on the floor would be awesome if that is the case

unless someone slept on the couch not opened to a bed, no?

Couch does not open to a bed. they put a pad on top, then sheets. This is a cove balcony cabin for 3 - no upper. But you can see what space there would be if you put a full twin mattress on the floor next to the couch. The person on the couch would have to step over them to get out to the bathroom. You would have to find a space for the table. EM

BG-14.jpg

As in remove the mattress? They can come down? We were worried about kiddos in the upper pullmans but putting mattress on the floor would be awesome if that is the case

How old are the kids? There are side rails.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Will be 8 and 5 at cruise time

Unless your kids have a fear of heights, they will be perfectly safe on the pull down. There is a rail and ladder and it is fun, actually! However, the mattress is removable - or you could have the 2 kids share the sofa bed. When my kids were that age they shared a twin bed with no probs.

Will be 8 and 5 at cruise time

Agree they will love being up high. My BF kids ended up switching off as thy wanted to be up there. Big ledge and ladder. If not safe they wouldn't have them. Kids will love it.

The 8 year old will be fine in the bunk, it has a safety rail. My grandson's ages 12 and 5 slept on bunks and my 3yo slept on a trundle with 5 in an interior room on the Triumph - cozy, but they could all care less - Nana was picking up the tab for the cruise for my daughter, husband and kids!