Arvin and Emily

Arvin and Emily are on the BA - I believe they are going to be there the rest of this year until their vacation in Dec/Jan. We spent many hours on our BA cruise a couple weeks ago enjoying them! They are splitting the time in the Atrium with Fire and Ice, so you really need to check out the FreeStyle Daily. Some nights they performed in Shakers Lounge (which is really small) - so plan accordingly if you want a seat.

They were on the 6/1 cruise. We also enjoyed Les Getrex in Fat Cats and the dueling pianos of Howl at the Moon.

Now you're talkin'. We go to every dueling piano bar we can find. Went to 2 in San Antonio TX and 1 in NO. Love, love, love that type of interaction with the crowd. Can't wait to see it again. What a blast. :D

Wonder if they have any in Tampa... worth looking into. :D Oh darn, Howl at the moon, tampa shut down... :(

Edited by All-ready2cruise

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

We just returned from the Breakaway May 10-17, 2015 to Bermuda. Arvin and Emily performed at the Atrium two or three sessions a day almost every night. It was always standing room only. They were so popular that NCL reprinted a new schedule for the last evening to accommodate their adding three extra sessions by Arvin and Emily for the last day of the cruise.

We are appreciative that Arvin and Emily performed The Last Waltz to invite my wife and I to dance to.

Without a hesitation, I say Arvin and Emily represented the joy of NCL cruises. We loved the technology on the RCC Quantum of the Seas, but many people of the Breakaway warmed our hearts.

• 2 years later...
It was like having them drill for oil in my ears.

You should be happy they are not on epic.

Horrible singers

Thought it was just me. There is a lot of really good entertainment on the Breakaway, then there is Emily screeching. Could not get away fast enough!