What "extras" do you consider must do on Breakaway?

mommyto3nj

If you leave during a colder month, the Spa pass is a must do...and we loved Rock of Ages....

What exactly does the Spa Pass include? I see on ncl website that it has the pricing and then I see what the Spa offers and prices, but I can't see what specifically the spa pass includes! We are going November 1 so I am pretty sure the first few days on the way to and from Florida will be chilly.

What exactly does the Spa Pass include? I see on ncl website that it has the pricing and then I see what the Spa offers and prices, but I can't see what specifically the spa pass includes! We are going November 1 so I am pretty sure the first few days on the way to and from Florida will be chilly.

Heated loungers, pool, hit tub, stream room, salt room, sauna, spa shower... Googles ncl breakaway spa images.

If your on the ship you just have to do these:

Try Ocean Blue, Le Bistro and Cagneys (if you only want to choose one Le Bistro was my favorite)

Ocean Blu- try one of Jeffrey's Zacharian's specialty martini's (chocolate one is amazing)

Have lunch at Wasabi

Try a pastry at Carlo's pastry shop

If you eat seafood you must try the Raw Bar its wonderful and all fresh...what we did was a restaurant hop, we started out at the Raw Bar, went to the Noodle bar then to Carlos for dessert.

Try all three MDR for dinner, they are all different and different atmosphere

Have late night chicken wings for a snack at O'Sheehans

Attend the spice h20 party

My experiences on other items:

Ice bar was ok but cold and fast

Moderno didn't care much for, quality of meats were just good nothing more and certainly doesn't compete with any of the Brazillian steakhouses I been to

Massages I get better ones here at home and also cost less