Hotel Maya

suitegirl

We are sailing out of Long Beach on the Carnival Miracle in February. We want to stay at the

hotel Maya again. We used Carnivals corp. code in Feb of this year and got our room for $99 with parking. Does anyone know of a corp code to use.

We love the Maya, but are open to other hotels that offer a park and cruise package in the area. Any help on getting the good deal out there...?

We are sailing out of Long Beach on the Carnival Miracle in February. We want to stay at the

hotel Maya again. We used Carnivals corp. code in Feb of this year and got our room for $99 with parking. Does anyone know of a corp code to use.

We love the Maya, but are open to other hotels that offer a park and cruise package in the area. Any help on getting the good deal out there...?

Here is the current rate code for the hotel Maya - 0560018220

Best of Luck!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Islandbound79. The reason I asked was after I filled out all the info for the booking on the Guest Information, it said my address type was "work" and it shows "Carnival Cruise Lines" above my address. Since I don't work for Carnival I don't want to be guilty of cheating them. Is this OK or am I suppose to do something else to get the correct booking?

• 1 year later...

Are there any more recent updates on this topic? The Maya rate now appears to be $123 but it also requires proof of Carnival employment at check in. We are sailing on Carnival Imagination Jan. 25th 2015 and are looking for good reasonable hotel with shuttle to and from ship.

I phoned them and they gave me the"Carnival Rate." I had 2 rooms. One was 119 and the other was 139. It was very nice and a great value. They have the most fabulous chocolate chip cookies and great service with their shuttle to and from the port. When we arrived back I phoned to be picked up and it seemed like 5 or 10 minutes until he came. I've read posts about Hotel Maya complaining that it is dated. It is older, but clean. Parking at the port would have been 120. for the week. They had good customer service and I was pleased.

I phoned them and they gave me the"Carnival Rate." I had 2 rooms. One was 119 and the other was 139. It was very nice and a great value. They have the most fabulous chocolate chip cookies and great service with their shuttle to and from the port. When we arrived back I phoned to be picked up and it seemed like 5 or 10 minutes until he came. I've read posts about Hotel Maya complaining that it is dated. It is older, but clean. Parking at the port would have been 120. for the week. They had good customer service and I was pleased.

Lucky! I just called and they qouted me 300 plus!!

I called a couple of weeks ago and was quoted $349 for April 10. I am hoping a special comes up, When I use the Carnival code, I also get a crew only rate with ID.

That's the week before the LB Grand Prix. The hotels start to book up before the race.

• 2 weeks later...
I called a couple of weeks ago and was quoted $349 for April 10. I am hoping a special comes up, When I use the Carnival code, I also get a crew only rate with ID.

We are sailing out on 4/11/15 on the Miracle and found that all of the recommended hotels had ridiculous prices for the 4/10/15 stay due to the LB Grand Prix coming the next weekend.

We are flying in from the east coast and do not land until 6:00 pm. We just wanted a place to crash before heading to the ship the next morning. So we booked a night at the Comfort Inn & Suites on East Willow. We booked a suite with 2 queen beds for $114 (with taxes) that includes a free breakfast. It is about 5 minutes from the airport and 10-15 minutes from the cruise pier.

They do offer a cruise & park package as well. There is an Albertson's across the street as well as a bunch of fast food places. That is all we need as we will be tired from our flight.

We are sailing out on 4/11/15 on the Miracle and found that all of the recommended hotels had ridiculous prices for the 4/10/15 stay due to the LB Grand Prix coming the next weekend.

We are flying in from the east coast and do not land until 6:00 pm. We just wanted a place to crash before heading to the ship the next morning. So we booked a night at the Comfort Inn & Suites on East Willow. We booked a suite with 2 queen beds for $114 (with taxes) that includes a free breakfast. It is about 5 minutes from the airport and 10-15 minutes from the cruise pier.

They do offer a cruise & park package as well. There is an Albertson's across the street as well as a bunch of fast food places. That is all we need as we will be tired from our flight.

Be careful in that area.

Let me ask a question:

Since you are coming in from Connecticut, I take it that you are NOT driving, so don't need a "park and cruise" type package, correct? (not that you shouldn't be concerned leaving your car there)

Wonder why it is so cheap...even on Grand Prix weekend? This is NOT in a very nice part of Long Beach...

Even just "crashing" there, I assume you want to grab some dinner that night of arrival? Your choices there are McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Carl's Jr. and Wienerschnitzel...You are not really going to want to venture too far from the hotel at night...

I guess maybe you are okay with it...For me, I usually want to stay somewhere relatively nice and in a nice location--even if I'm just crashing for the night...