Island Princess Questions

trbarton

I 'm meeting some people on the Island to do some independent tours. I'm looking for a good meeting place and see that there is no IC on the Island. Any suggestions as to where to meet, possibly the Plaza Deck 5? Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks!

Tom:)

I 'm meeting some people on the Island to do some independent tours. I'm looking for a good meeting place and see that there is no IC on the Island. Any suggestions as to where to meet, possibly the Plaza Deck 5? Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks!

The Martini Bar.

We sailed the Island last December and although the Patisserie coffee bar and lots of seating are located on Deck 5, it was usually blocked off for direct exit in port when they used tenders. The tours met in the Princess Theater and went through the Wheelhouse Bar to the stairs on Deck 7 at the far side of the Plaza and everyone else had to exit the same route on those ports. As Colo Cruiser said Crooners on Deck 7 is a good spot in either case. When docked at a pier we exited on Deck 5 and wheelchairs exited on Deck 4.

I 'm meeting some people on the Island to do some independent tours.

Thanks!

If you wish to have a mostly private meeting during daytime hours then I would suggest the Bayou Cafe lounge area. It is seldom used. Another seldom used area is the balcony of the Universe Lounge.

Does the Patisserie offer complimentary snacks and drinks?

Some pastries in morning, milk and cookies squad hangs around there in afternoon. More pastries are available at the Pizzaria by the Lido Pool in the morning. Coffees and teas require a coffee card or charge to room.