lines that include excursions

ccletzgo

Regent is the only one I know of that includes air, tours, tips, specialty restaurants, and booze. You can opt out of the air for a credit if you prefer to book your own. Other costs include some of the premium liquor and certain exclusive tours.

Z and TB

No, they do not. And for good reason. Remember when Regent includes the excursions it means you are paying for them upfront with higher fares than the other lines whether you use them or not. Beware of this marketing gimmick. Included does NOT mean free.

so oceania and crystal do not have included excursions? Trying to settle an argument that those "included" excursions are free. :rolleyes:

Nothing is really free when you get down to it ;)

Oceania has included air in the prices but you can opt out

Some cruises offer PPG, OBC & internet as a perk

The specialty restaurants are included in your fare ..except Privee & La Reserve on the O class ships

Lyn

so oceania and crystal do not have included excursions? Trying to settle an argument that those "included" excursions are free. :rolleyes:

They're not free on Regent, but they are included in the price. They are not included in the price on Crystal and Oceania - or on most other cruise lines.

The only other ocean cruising line I can think of that includes excursions is Voyages to Antiquity.

• 2 months later...

I'm another who bemoans the inability to be recompensed for excursions not taken. It's a factor in my reluctance to cruise Regent a second time.

I also choose to opt out of "included" air and pre-cruise hotel for which I am "given" minimal credit. No such luck with the excursions.

Edited by OctoberKat

• 3 weeks later...