Then I'll be healthier and hope a few pounds to lose will be near

For your concern for me and

my family. Yes life right now

isn't going like I thought it would.

Plus something new always "pops" up..

which I don't need! Quess it's Life!!!

Glad you still like my "poems" or whatever

you call them. I never know what I'm going

to say. I just sit down and start writing....

This is what you got tonight!

Everyone keep up the good work!

Belle, I have no imagination, so I am always impressed by whatever you write.

Jan, good going.

I am up 1 lb. I knew that I would be. I had a birthday dinner for my son, daughter and son-in-law this past weekend so there was snacks and cake involved. Not a good combination! ;)

Rose

Belle, I hope that life takes a turn for the better and that things settle down for you soon. Sounds like you've been going through a really rough time lately. Thanks for the poems! Silly little poems always put a smile on my face, and hopefully writing them cheers you up a bit too! :)

I'm down 2 lbs. to 123 this week, which is awesome because I haven't been exercising or dieting at all and I went to 2 parties plus there was a 3rd night when we went out to one of our favorite places for dinner. I'm trying to just eat normally all the time without all the diet rules I used to have, and so far it's working great! If I had been "dieting," I think I would've gained weight this week because I would've over-eaten at the parties & restaurant last weekend knowing that I would have to get back on a diet on Monday. Hopefully, I can keep it up, although I really should try to find time to squeeze in some exercise -- it's just really hard with the kids home now all day!

HI all!

Belle ~ I like your little ditties & they're much better than I could do! Sure hope life hands you some good breaks soon.

I'm pleased to report that I'm down 1.6 lbs so still have 15 to go!

I've decided with my wonky scale to take the 1st 3 readings & be done with it.:o

Wow perkyblue, I haven't been that weight since 1977 & don't imagine I ever will be there again even tho' my Wii says 116.6 would be a good weight for me.

Have a nice weekend & keep up the good work.

~ Jo ~ :)

Good morning Belle and all.

This is my first time to post in this discussion!

DH and I will be taking our first cruise together in 6 months, Dec 13, out of San Juan. Yea! I am excited!

BUT I am not thrilled over the weight I've gained (back) the last 2 years.

In 2010-2011, I lost 69 pounds. Then in Jan 2012, I had a 'simple' surgery that ended up with many complications. After 2 years, I was finally released from the doctor but have gained 42 pounds back. *Big sad face*

My goal is to lost the 42 pounds before the cruise. Or close to that. Before I used Adipex for some (about half) of the weight loss. I am trying to stick with the old fashioned way this time.

So far no 'real' sodas since Sunday. I am missing my Cokes and Dr Peppers but they had to go!

I will check in with ya next Thursday!

Thanks for the motivation.

Good morning Belle and all.

This is my first time to post in this discussion!

DH and I will be taking our first cruise together in 6 months, Dec 13, out of San Juan. Yea! I am excited!

BUT I am not thrilled over the weight I've gained (back) the last 2 years.

In 2010-2011, I lost 69 pounds. Then in Jan 2012, I had a 'simple' surgery that ended up with many complications. After 2 years, I was finally released from the doctor but have gained 42 pounds back. *Big sad face*

My goal is to lost the 42 pounds before the cruise. Or close to that. Before I used Adipex for some (about half) of the weight loss. I am trying to stick with the old fashioned way this time.

So far no 'real' sodas since Sunday. I am missing my Cokes and Dr Peppers but they had to go!

I will check in with ya next Thursday!

Thanks for the motivation.

Welcome, & good luck with your weight loss! Sorry about your medical issues. I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to have such weight loss success and then gain so much back because of something like that. But the good news is that you lost 69 pounds before, so you know you can lose 42! Cutting the soda should help a lot. I try never to drink my calories -- unless it's alcohol -- then it's worth it! ;)

this is my first time posting in this forum as well. I had gastric bypass in August of 2013 and we will be cruising in August of this year since surgery I have given away 125lbs. I say given away because whoever found them please keep them I do not want them back... :) before the cruise I would like to give away another 25lbs.. :) and am sure I can do it..i just need to jump back on the wagon. I chose to lose in two steps rather then put my body through losing 170 lbs all in a short period of time. well good luck everyone I hope you have a great week and I will look forward to seeing less of you each next week... as my mother and favorite weight watchers leader will say at the end of her meetings.

Belle, thanks for the poetry. It's nice to have a smile. I hope things ease up for everyone soon.

I am down 5 lbs from yesterday, which was up 3 lbs from day before. That means that I'm down a pound from last week. I don't count yesterday, I could feel from the bloat that it wasn't real.

Less than 20 days to cruise. Would like another couple of lbs but this new weight is a plateau weight for me so it'll be tough to budge.

Good luck to all this week.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

HI all!

Welcome to the new posters! Check in on the new thread each Thursday whether you gain or lose.

live2cruise2011 ~ wow what a great accomplishment! Congrats on that!

Just don't send any of those pounds my way & we'll be fine, lol.;)

Have a nice weekend.

Diana - I wrote a very long post to you last week ... but it went "puff". I don't know if its cruise critic or my computer, but I seem to lose a lot of what I write as my computer keeps "refreshing". Sorry about your job, I hope that you find something else that you really enjoy.

Rose – 1# for a birthday celebration isn’t bad …. Cake is one of my weaknesses … sometimes we have to celebrate a little!

Perkyblue – congratulations on your loss! I would love to weigh 123 pounds, but will never see that again. Great that you are eating healthy! How old are your kids? They must be happy that school is over!

Jo – Nice loss! 15# doesn’t seem like much does it? It’s nice to have a goal – it helps with motivation.

Dancin85 – Welcome to the weight loss group! Are you doing a southern Caribbean cruise? I love cruising out of San Juan – next year we will be there – I’m already looking at hotels, getting ideas about flights, etc. Having a cruise to look forward to can be a wonderful motivator for weight loss. Isn’t it sad to have to give up “real” coke ? I still miss it, but I find I’ve grown to like coke zero and I really like sparkling ice … I know I would be better off just having water.

Live2cruise2011 – congratulations on your weight loss! Good luck on giving away 25# by August!

Fog 123 – congratulations on the 1# loss --- your cruise is so close!!

Skeetersmom - Isn’t it amazing how the scale goes up one day – down the next – and back and forth –

Belle, hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Well, hopefully this post won't go "poof" .... good luck to all for next week!!! Jan

Edited by Jan_In_Maine

Jan_In_Maine,

Thank you for such a warm, personalized welcoming post!

I think this is the support group I have been looking for.

Yes, we are cruising out of San Juan and plan on flying in 2 days pre cruise.

I am love reading and planning!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Forums mobile app

Welcome to our new friends.

Glad to see all the "new" and "old"

friends here this week.

This is a "good group"..we all keep

plugging along to get healthy and

lose weight. Never can give up..it's

a life long life style. That's why some

days we eat to much but then WE KNOW

WE have get right back on TRACK with

whatever weight loss plan we're using.

Weighing in each week keeps us on track.

Glad your all here..Keep on coming back

each week.

Happy Father's Day to your ..father's..husbands..SO..

friends..to whoever is in your life and is important to

you. Plus good memories of the ones we have lost.

Have a good week everyone!

Although June is meant to be hot

Way down here it's really not.

Stews and soups and comfort treats,

Warm us up but increase our seats.

But to warmer climes soon I'll flee

A Mediterranean cruise and gay Paris!

Summer fun in shorts and skirts,

I must walk and walk until it hurts!

This winter flab has got to go,

Toned muscles and sexy legs to show!

Denise Austin shows the moves to make

Every muscle starts to ache.

My body slowly starts to shrink

A kilo lost perhaps? I think!

With glee I jump on the scale

300grams heavier? A fail!

But over time I persevere

And now my trip is almost here.

4 kilos left and three weeks more.

Will I make it? I'm not sure.

But I am happy with what I've done

And now I'm ready to have some fun!

All that matters is that I feel good

And fit and healthy as I should!

54kg (119lbs) down from 80kg (176lb) originally

HI all!

Wow this thread is getting so much bigger! Welcome to the new posters!

Kat.... ~ nice poem & great weight loss! I think you'll make your goal!:D

Have a great week & think before you nibble, some things just aren't worth the calories!;)

Thought I posted already but guess not. I was even last Thursday, and am still 204 this morning - so Father's Day festivities didn't hurt. See if I can eke down a little by this Thursday.

Great thread response this week! Hello to all and best of luck with your goals.

HI all!

shootr ~ nice to see you back here! I've missed you & your pictures.

Guess it's pretty hot in AZ these days eh?

Have a nice day! Going to do my Wii Fit next & see if my weight's changed since yesterday then this afternoon go to Wii bowling.

~ Jo ~:)

Welcome Welcome Welcome Dancin85 and all the other newcomers!

PerkyBlue I hate you! ... JK

I Lost another 1.5 Pounds this week for a total of 11.5 Pounds in 5 weeks. Not to shabby considering I haven't started exercising yet. But it looks like it is time to start working out UGH!

weight.png