parking near Pier 27 San Francisco

Buck Turgidson

We always park at 55 Francisco. Short walk to terminal. if 55 Francisco is full, there is another parking structure right across the street from 55 Francisco

I am under the impression that 55 Francisco only has spaces for the duration of cruises, not shorter periods. I may be wrong (has to happen some time).;)

• 4 weeks later...

55 Francisco indicates on the voucher that I have that they keep the keys. We walked past there last Sunday and cars were parked back to back to back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 4cats4me

• 2 weeks later...
55 Francisco indicates on the voucher that I have that they keep the keys. We walked past there last Sunday and cars were parked back to back to back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We paid for parking there online. It was quick and easy. Yes, cars were packed in. It would have been extremely difficult if not completely impossible to have stole our car. They had to move a few to get it out when we returned from our cruise. Not real cheap but it's SF and you are paying for secure parking within a short walk of the pier.

• 1 month later...

I've been trying for over a week to book parking at 55 Francisco. Today I finally got through to talk to a real person, only to find that the garage was sold two weeks ago. I wasn't able to find any info from the new owners, so booked across the street at 80 Francisco, name of ParkingPanda. I'm assuming this lack of info is only temporary, but wanted to be sure of a space next month.

I've been trying for over a week to book parking at 55 Francisco. Today I finally got through to talk to a real person, only to find that the garage was sold two weeks ago. I wasn't able to find any info from the new owners, so booked across the street at 80 Francisco, name of ParkingPanda. I'm assuming this lack of info is only temporary, but wanted to be sure of a space next month.

Thanks for posting this news. Here's a press release about the sale, but it doesn't have any information about the future of the garage.

http://news.theregistrysf.com/jamestown-buys-55-francisco-san-francisco-approx-91mm/