Anytime dining question

moongal

This is so true!!!! Why are they there? :confused:We've done the anytime dinning and have never waited more than 10 mins. Most of the people in line have assigned dinning...

That's the really funny thing! They have assigned dining and are still in line way before they need to be. It's not just Carnival ... happens on all cruise lines.

Avoid being near that area when the doors are finally opened or you'll be in danger of being stampeded. :eek: ... :D

LuLu

Hi all, it's been over seven years since our last Carnival cruise and might be booking one today on the Paradise. My question is, I assume they have a special area designated for this dining option and do they have tables for two or do they sit you with others that are already seated at large tables? I need to decide on this option or late seating? Thanks for you help!

Hi all, it's been over seven years since our last Carnival cruise and might be booking one today on the Paradise. My question is, I assume they have a special area designated for this dining option and do they have tables for two or do they sit you with others that are already seated at large tables? I need to decide on this option or late seating? Thanks for you help!

We were on the Paradise in October 2014 and had a table for two each night with YTD. The tables are close, but that has never bothered us.

With the "anytime" thing you will definitely get a table for two if that is what you request when you enter the MDR each evening.

We always said that we'd share but we were almost always given a table for two. The tables are very close together. Rather seems as if you're sharing. :rolleyes:

In order to know that people are in line to get into the dinning room you must be there also.

Unfair, unfair. The waiters want you there early so that they can serve you and get the tables clean. If it is early or anytime dinning there are people coming after you. Give the staff a break and get there in a reasonable amount of time or a little early.

My question is, I assume they have a special area designated for this dining option and do they have tables for two or do they sit you with others that are already seated at large tables?

There will be a dedicated area for Your Time Diners. On the three ships I've been on, this has been the lower level of the most forward dining room, but the exact location may vary by ship.

They do have tables for two, but they tend to be close together. You don't have to sit with others unless you want to.

Isn't that the truth! "Hogs to the Trough"! :D

LuLu

Your statement is rude!! I like to dine early so that I can go to be show and still have time to go to the comedy club not that it's any of your business why people want to eat early!