QLS Shuttle service

ranchette

Has anyone used this company recently? Are they dependable?

We used QLS last year to get from POM to our hotel in Hollywood Beach. I was thrilled with them. They were super easy to work with via email (I don't have great phone access during the day, but can email all I want), they were timely, they were one of the only places I could find that did a shared shuttle the way I wanted (apparently POM to Hollywood Beach is unusual?), and their price was reasonable. I'd use them again any time.

Ride from Port of Miami or from Port Everglades? :confused:

QLS' bread and butter is transport between the FLL area and POM/downtown Miami. Post cruise most of the shuttles head straight to FLL so that those with flights out will not be delayed.

You might be better off taking a taxi or UBER to your Hollywood hotel, or maybe renting a car and returning it when you fly home.

Ride from Port of Miami or from Port Everglades? :confused:

QLS' bread and butter is transport between the FLL area and POM/downtown Miami. Post cruise most of the shuttles head straight to FLL so that those with flights out will not be delayed.

You might be better off taking a taxi or UBER to your Hollywood hotel, or maybe renting a car and returning it when you fly home.

not exactly sure how UBER works, we dont have them around here so I am clueless, I contacted a couple different car/shuttle services. I think I might even look into renting a car. Thanks.