No Platinum Gifts on 3 & 4 Day cruise

lola61

We got them on the Imagination in January and the Inspiration in February.

Quite possible the ship ran out. It happens. Call Carnival and they will send you one. It might take some time to get.

ETA- Did you get the Ship Pin?

According to the Website it still shows a gift for every sailing.

Edited by SadieN

Just got off the Ecstasy (4 night) on April 11 and did not have a gift, although the paper in the cabin listed a logo gift. I went to customer service and she said the gift will be placed in my cabin..a Tervis , and it was.

What was the gift? Going on the Imagination in three weeks!

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg

Went to the guest service desk and was told no more gifts for the 3&4 day cruises :eek:

Just off the Imagination on March 27th ... 4 night cruise. We received the Tervis Tumbler. Also off the Inspiration Dec 2013 and received the Turvis Tumbler too

Per the Carnival Cruise Loyalty Program details they say Platinum guests receive 'Carnival logo gift on every sailing' so I think the information you received above is incorrect. I would recommend calling Carnival too.

I am continually amazed at how little the shoreside people, guest services crew and reservation agents know about cruising in general and specifically the loyalty programs.

Doesn't Carnival have some kind of ongoing training and policy reviews.

I had a bartender tell me that on some ships the bar manager was telling them that they couldn't serve the large Bloody Mary special under the Cheers program because it's a double shot. But it's still under the $10 price. Just another example of the crew not always being fully informed.

Just off the Imagination on March 27th ... 4 night cruise. We received the Tervis Tumbler. Also off the Inspiration Dec 2013 and received the Turvis Tumbler too

Per the Carnival Cruise Loyalty Program details they say Platinum guests receive 'Carnival logo gift on every sailing' so I think the information you received above is incorrect. I would recommend calling Carnival too.

We were on the Imagination in January and the Inspiration in February , both out of Long Beach.

We received the beige cooler totes on both cruises.