Emerald Princess Bars/Lounges

KristyMisty14

Going in a couple weeks on the Emerald and while I know everyone's tastes are subjective based on interests, I would still love to know who loves what bars and lounges and why?

I like hanging out in the different areas of the ships and find peoples information on why they liked public area super valuable, even if their interests differ from mine. :)

Our favorite bar varies every cruise. A lot of it depends on the bar tenders.

We love Crooners, love the martini's, and they do stuffed olives there too, the piano entertainment is nice sometimes. Wheelhouse if we've enjoyed the entertainment (singers/band) on a cruise. Explorer's Lounger if there's been a good bar tender and good trivia and fun activities to watch, one cruise we loved the Outrigger bar because they made great drinks there and we always got great service. So it just depends. Check them all out, find a favorite and enjoy!

Our favorite bar varies every cruise. A lot of it depends on the bar tenders.

Check them all out, find a favorite and enjoy!

Mine seems to vary as well and I totally agree on the bar tenders and each ship varies in its public choices, thats why I'm asking about the Emerald a couple weeks out... Love the insider tips :cool:

Adagio=stuffed olives!

Nice bar/lounge with great martini's and at some point has a guitar player or a piano player etc.

(check the Patter)

Out the aft door of Adagio for beautiful aft views/sunsets.

Mmmm stuffed olives!!! And sunsets - 2 things I love! Thanks Keith :)

On Emerald we are especially fond of Crooner's.

We like hanging out there both in the late morning and early evening. Later, the piano entertainer is normally good.

Crooner's is the official martini bar and you can get the stuffed olives there. We like that it's an open sort of area and doesn't have the feel of being closed up into one room. :D

Mine seems to vary as well and I totally agree on the bar tenders and each ship varies in its public choices, thats why I'm asking about the Emerald a couple weeks out... Love the insider tips :cool:

I think all the bars I mentioned are on the Emerald [emoji4]

Let us know which ended up being your favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got off Emerald this past Sunday, 16 July. I agree with Crooners it has a good vibe. I also enjoyed Explorers lounge; but there is no view of the ocean. We played a lot of trivia so we hit quite a few bars p,ayning trivia.

For the views, Skywalkers. Nothing like having a wide angle view of the scenery as you are sailing away from Skagway, Juneau, etc. If you are not on a full suite or Platinum/Elite, you may have to wait until after 7 pm.

I do have one of these black cards, so I will check it out! Thanks! :)

Adagio=stuffed olives!

Nice bar/lounge with great martini's and at some point has a guitar player or a piano player etc.

(check the Patter)

Agreed. Adagio is a super place to relax and unwind. Had pre-dinner drinks before our Sabatini's meal. Wonderful ocean views.

Adagio=stuffed olives!

(check the Patter)

Bleu cheese stuffed olives??? My favorite with a dirty martini!!:cocktail:

On Emerald we are especially fond of Crooner's.

We like hanging out there both in the late morning and early evening. Later, the piano entertainer is normally good.

Crooner's is the official martini bar and you can get the stuffed olives there. We like that it's an open sort of area and doesn't have the feel of being closed up into one room. :D

Awesome! Is the piano entertainer later in the evening the one that does the songs people request and it becomes one big sing along? :D