When Will The Breeze And Miracle Return To Florida

sc4125

I can't seem to find this when trying the search engine. I wondered when the Breeze was going to be cruising from Port Canaveral and the Miracle from Tampa. Also, does anyone know how long they will be here? I'm so excited about getting both of them - live about 30 minutes from Tampa and 90 minutes from Port Canaveral which is my favorite port to sail from -Tampa is a close second.

I can't seem to find this when trying the search engine. I wondered when the Breeze was going to be cruising from Port Canaveral and the Miracle from Tampa. Also, does anyone know how long they will be here? I'm so excited about getting both of them - live about 30 minutes from Tampa and 90 minutes from Port Canaveral which is my favorite port to sail from -Tampa is a close second.

Not sure about the Breeze, but my Husband, SIL, BIL, myself and a few additional "friends" will be bringing

the Miracle back to Tampa from Long Beach on the January 13,2018,sailing

thru the Panama Canal. 14 beautiful days.

Not sure about the Breeze, but my Husband, SIL, BIL, myself and a few additional "friends" will be bringing

We will be there with you, looking forward to the Panama Canal

We're sailing too! :D

Come on down and join the rollcall!

Thanks for all the responses. I'm looking forward to next year - the Breeze is right there at the top of my list of favorite ships - I sailed on her several times when she was in Miami.

Several years ago the Legend sailed out of Tampa - I really liked her , particularly the Serenity area with a pool & since the Miracle is her sister ship, I'm sure I will love it too.

Oh no! I just read this and saw that the Miracle is leaving Long Beach...she is one of our favorite Carnival ships. In fact, we will be sailing on the Miracle again, for the 6th time, on June 3rd. Does anyone know which ship is coming to Long Beach. I hope there will be a ship to replace the Miracle out here??? My husband's dream is to do the Panama Canal cruise as soon as he retires or can get off work for that long. I'll have to check out the January 18th sailing. :loudcry:

Oh no! I just read this and saw that the Miracle is leaving Long Beach...she is one of our favorite Carnival ships. In fact, we will be sailing on the Miracle again, for the 6th time, on June 3rd. Does anyone know which ship is coming to Long Beach. I hope there will be a ship to replace the Miracle out here??? My husband's dream is to do the Panama Canal cruise as soon as he retires or can get off work for that long. I'll have to check out the January 18th sailing. :loudcry:

Splendor.

It's a 14 day cruise leaving January 13. GREAT itinerary! Hope to see you onboard :)

I should have read the responses. LOL! Us too. ;p

This looks to be a VERY popular sailing filled with all kinds of CC characters! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• 4 weeks later...

Will be on the Miracle for the canal passage and in September. The Spirit Class ships are almost the best Carnival has. It's tough to say that because the Dream and Breeze are bigger and have a lot more room. I guess the DW and I just love to Cruise.