cheap flights from CDG to ATH ??

Gail & Marty sailing away

Isn't this what Expedia, Travelocity, airline websites et. al. are here for? Given you've not told us when you have to fly and prices vary it doesn't really matter what we say. Just look it up yourselves :confused:

Who has cheap flights one way from CDG to ATH ??

1) Are you tied to flying from CDG? How about from ORY?

2) Look up airport in Wikipedia and see who flies to your destination

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_de_Gaulle_Airport

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Airport

3) Check the website of the airlines that you found above

Aegean Airlines

Air France

Air Méditerranée

easyJet

Transavia France

Who has cheap flights one way from CDG to ATH ??
I need one way ..
The flight times are no good for us ..

The prototypical incomplete sequential question.

I second the response of fbgd. Plenty of resources out there to find what you consider a "cheap" flight.

Oh, by the way....you didn't mention whether you would be taking any luggage, as that might make a difference. Also, were you planning to pay by credit card? Printing out your BP in advance? Having a soda onboard? All things that might affect the "cheapness" of your choice.

Ok my fault sorry may I try again Marseille ( MRS ) to Athens (ATH ) 8/22 2015 same day must catch a ship before 6pm in ( ATH ) 2 people with a total of 3 checked bags 49lbs each bag

Much better info, the Euro travelers on this board will have good answers. Just FYI though....Marseille (airport code MRS) is in southern France, about 350 air miles from Paris. Your original post said CDG; want to make sure you're aware it's nowhere close to MRS.

Much better info, the Euro travelers on this board will have good answers. Just FYI though....Marseille (airport code MRS) is in southern France, about 350 air miles from Paris. Your original post said CDG; want to make sure you're aware it's nowhere close to MRS.

Yes I do THANKS

Ok my fault sorry may I try again Marseille ( MRS ) to Athens (ATH ) 8/22 2015 same day must catch a ship before 6pm in ( ATH ) 2 people with a total of 3 checked bags 49lbs each bag

Aegean and Air France both fly that route nonstop. Not sure of times or fares but take a look at those two.

I was going to ask whether you want cheap or whether you want convenient.

But then I noticed that you haven't even decided which end of the country you're flying from.

This is a good point for OP. OP - the more concerned you are about price, the less picky you can be about schedule, and vice versa. If I want the cheapest flight, which seems to be your case, I cannot assume it'll be the schedule I want. I may have to fly out at 5am or 11pm instead of 11am, or have to connect in Frankfurt or Zurich or Warsaw instead of flying nonstop, etc.

If I know I have a meeting until 5pm, I know that my choices of flying out are significantly diminished and thus I can be less picky about my flight because there's only a few flights that will work instead of a whole days worth. But if I can fly out at any time of the day, I can be more picky about what I'm willing to pay.