MS Zuiderdam Sail-Away Nov 28, 2014

aliaschief

And generally when I am going to the fabric store, it is for fabric to make gifts for NEXT year. If I have not started this years presents (generally around July) it is too late to have every thing finished by Christmas. Although two years ago I was in my hotel room with my mini sewing machine at 1am Christmas morning finishing stuff.

And generally when I am going to the fabric store, it is for fabric to make gifts for NEXT year. If I have not started this years presents (generally around July) it is too late to have every thing finished by Christmas. Although two years ago I was in my hotel room with my mini sewing machine at 1am Christmas morning finishing stuff.

Not sure I've ever cut things that fine. :eek:

Whew, checking in! Was just purchasing a couple more excursions for our upcoming cruise.:rolleyes:

I, also, would have a heart attack getting to the ship within 15 minutes of departure!:eek: I am of the belief that "why stress yourself out...arrive AT LEAST a day prior".....ahh the beginning of a nice cruise rather than OMG we made it!;)

Wish I knew how to quilt or sew (other than hemming) for that matter.....maybe I will have to learn as it sounds so relaxing and a great idea to make something for others!:)

Exactly!

Kathi, I remember reading your blog and being so envious of you girls sitting around chatting and creating! I thought if I had been there I could have watched and learned!

There is not a week that goes by that I don't revisit your blog and reread about your trip!

Edited by alibabacruisers

Kathi, I remember reading your blog and being so envious of you girls sitting around chatting and creating! I thought if I had been there I could have watched and learned!

There is not a week that goes by that I don't revisit your blog and reread about your trip!

Thanks for reading the blog.

Why don't you join us on the QE? Even if you don't want to work on anything you can still sit and chat! It is a great way to meet some new people and get the latest gossip!;)

Thanks for reading the blog.

Why don't you join us on the QE? Even if you don't want to work on anything you can still sit and chat! It is a great way to meet some new people and get the latest gossip!;)

You did a great job and I loved the way you had pictures and wrote about it all on the same page without scrolling!

I may just have to do that..thanks for the suggestion!