Contacting RomeinLimo

frankiejr

Hi,

I have noted that most people say that when emailing RomeinLimo they get fast responses to there questions. I have emailed 4 times regarding service for October 1, 2014 in Civitavecchia and have not gotten any response. I used the contact us part of their web site (not the reservation form) because providing my credit card number "constitutes a binding contract". When I get the inforamtion I need I would be happy to provide a credit card number. Anyone else have this kind of problem?

We had no problem and I corresponded with them last month.

Have you checked your spam folder?

If there is nothing there do you have a different e mail provider that you could use to provide your contact information as possibly there is an interface problem between their e mail provider and the one you use.

Keith

I agree with Keith. There may be an email problem at your end.

On our last communication we weren't required to put in a credit card number until all the details were arranged. We started with a request for service via their "contact us" feature. Pretty easy, and the replies from Jany were pretty fast.

Keith...giving up on the competition?:D;)

Edited by CruiserBruce

I used the "contact us" and have heard back from Jany within a couple hours each and every time since. Unfortunately for her I have a lot of questions.

I haven't actually booked yet and have not been asked for my cc number at all.

Sheal

There must be a technology problem, I sent an inquiry and received a response the next morning. RomeinLimo is outstanding. Is there a toll free number for them for calls placed from your area? If so, give it a try let it ring a bit. For us, it says it rings in Miami but, I'm fairly sure it's forwarded to Rome.

Good luck.

same thing happenned to me when i used the contact us form on their website. so i tried info@romeinlimo.com and jany responded right away. said they never got the one i had sent via the contact us. try sending a regular email to that address. good luck.

Thanks for the info, I too have sent two request and not heard back for our September visit. Will go this route. I even put the address in my contacts for spam or junk.

same thing happenned to me when i used the contact us form on their website. so i tried info@romeinlimo.com and jany responded right away. said they never got the one i had sent via the contact us. try sending a regular email to that address. good luck.

I did this too, just didn't bother with the "contact us" form. Jany always responds very quickly so can only imagine there is a technical error or you would have heard from her.

I always use the above email address when contacting Jany and get a response back within a short time. I have all my tours and transfers with them for our visit this October and didn't have my card charged. Payment is not due until your tours is complete. They are a very trustworthy company. Linda

Thanks for the info, I too have sent two request and not heard back for our September visit. Will go this route. I even put the address in my contacts for spam or junk.

It worked, Jany got right back to me in 24 hours!