Breeze or Dream?

Hi all!

I was on both last year & have mixed feelings about which to do again.

I'm leaning towards Breeze as I never got to the thrill theater & it does have Guy's Burgers which Dream doesn't.

I like Dream's itinerary & the ship more tho'.

They're both great so it's a tough decision.:o

~ Jo ~ :)

We have been on both and we prefer the Dream! We didn't care for the new décor on the Breeze. Plus, the layout of the Lido deck buffet area made it hard to find family members. Entertainment was much better on the Dream!

On Dream last July and Breeze over New Year. With the exception of the piano bar layout, Breeze was better in all respects. Not a fan of the Playlist Production shows in the main theater though. Like poorly made 80s mtv videos (with apologies to mtv!)

been on both my favorite Carnival Breeze!!!

the Dream was Dry Dock from Sept 8 - 22-2012

Fun Ship 2.0: The Punchliner Comedy Club Presented by George Lo

pez; RedFrog Rum Bar; BlueIguana Tequila Bar; Cherry on Top; Taste Bar DJ IRIE

* Other

: Lido Pool area refurbished; Routine hotel mainten

ance (carpet replacement, ect

been on both my favorite Carnival Breeze!!!

the Dream was Dry Dock from Sept 8 - 22-2012

Fun Ship 2.0: The Punchliner Comedy Club Presented by George Lo

pez; RedFrog Rum Bar; BlueIguana Tequila Bar; Cherry on Top; Taste Bar DJ IRIE

* Other

: Lido Pool area refurbished; Routine hotel mainten

ance (carpet replacement, ect

Strange they did not put a Guy's Burger and Blue Iguana Cantina on her..

I've never been on the Dream, but have been on the Breeze. With her being the newest in the fleet, she is the BEST!! She has everything Carnival offers. Guys, Blue Iguana, Red Frog Pub, Cucina Capatina, Bonsai Sushi, Thrill Theatre, The Ropes Course, etc. I would say definitely, the Breeze. Absolutely GORGEOUS ship!!!!!:D:D:D

I've never been on the Dream, but have been on the Breeze. With her being the newest in the fleet, she is the BEST!! She has everything Carnival offers. Guys, Blue Iguana, Red Frog Pub, Cucina Capatina, Bonsai Sushi, Thrill Theatre, The Ropes Course, etc. I would say definitely, the Breeze. Absolutely GORGEOUS ship!!!!!:D:D:D

Yes, my favorite ship in the fleet.

Absolutely the Dream!!! No doubt at all! The absolute best ship in the Carnival fleet! The Breeze is still a good ship, but the entertainment is very very poor, while Dream's is excellent. Breeze can be a boring ship at night. I'll take great entertainment over Guys burgers. Dream's grill does serve burgers in addition to other things, and has more & better hours than Guys. Dream does have the pasta bar for lunch plus a burrito bar for lunch, just to clarify that. The waterparks of both ships are about equal. Dream has a better layout in the lido deck buffet areas. I prefer Dream's decor. The only thing the Breeze has on Dream is the ropes course and breakfast burritos, in my opinion.

Edited by k2excursion

QUOTE=lucy2mb;41323046]We have been on both and we prefer the Dream! We didn't care for the new décor on the Breeze. Plus, the layout of the Lido deck buffet area made it hard to find family members. Entertainment was much better on the Dream!

You have to be one of the first person to say they didnt like the decor of the Breeze. I have read lots of negitive reviews but few complain about the decor.

QUOTE=lucy2mb;41323046]We have been on both and we prefer the Dream! We didn't care for the new décor on the Breeze. Plus, the layout of the Lido deck buffet area made it hard to find family members. Entertainment was much better on the Dream!

You have to be one of the first person to say they didnt like the decor of the Breeze. I have read lots of negitive reviews but few complain about the decor.

Not just them. There are plenty. But when things start getting said around these boards, people are afraid to speak up with their differing opinions. I found the Breeze's décor to be quite boring. Sure, if you live in Vegas or another flashy city, you may like a boring décor like Breeze. Most of us live in pretty bland, toned down décor areas, so the flashy décor of other Carnival ships is a nice change. Breeze's is too toned down.

Edited by k2excursion

Not just them. There are plenty. But when things start getting said around these boards, people are afraid to speak up with their differing opinions. I found the Breeze's décor to be quite boring. Sure, if you live in Vegas or another flashy city, you may like a boring décor like Breeze. Most of us live in pretty bland, toned down décor areas, so the flashy décor of other Carnival ships is a nice change. Breeze's is too toned down.

Point taken.