Allure Concierge Lounge?

There is NO concierge lounge on Allure. The Diamond lounge is a great space on deck 11. The lounge up on deck 17 is the Suite Lounge for suites and Pinnacles only.

The Suite Lounge on deck 17 is also fondly referred to as the Concierge Lounge. It is connected to the Coastal Kitchen, a "specialty" restaurant for suite and loyalty passengers.

The Suite Lounge on deck 17 is also fondly referred to as the Concierge Lounge. It is connected to the Coastal Kitchen, a "specialty" restaurant for suite and loyalty passengers.

Referred as the concierge lounge by whom. It clearly states that it is the suite lounge on the deck plans and referring to it as a concierge lounge just adds to the confusion over who is allowed in.

Referred as the concierge lounge by suite passengers and suite staff. Maybe you've never been there? I get your point that it's officially a suite lounge and can cause confusion. That said, this lounge is where the suite concierges have their desks, so that may in part where confusion for some lies.

Referred as the concierge lounge by suite passengers and suite staff. Maybe you've never been there? I get your point that it's officially a suite lounge and can cause confusion. That said, this lounge is where the suite concierges have their desks, so that may in part where confusion for some lies.

On allure, anna and dexter the suite concierges, referred to the room as the suite lounge. Have never heard either of them or the bartenders in the suite lounge call the room anything else.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

It's called the Suites lounge. It's for suites guests and Pinnacle members. Everyone else Diamond and above goes to the Diamond Lounge. There is nothing named the Concierge Lounge on all three Oasis class ships. Dexter is on vacation now.

I can vouch Ken has been in the SUITE lounge, I was with him;)

You guys are geniuses and I know nothing. I humbly beg your forgiveness.

Do you know the history of the suite lounge, concierge lounge and diamond lounge? Do you know who has access to each lounge and who has lost access to certain lounges?

The name of the lounge does make a difference when it comes to access, whether you understand that or not.

Technically, D+ haven't lost access to the Concierge Lounge. They just call it the Diamond Lounge now. All that has really changed are some of the offerings within said lounge. 😉

Plus, the D+ have to share that space with Diamond members!:eek:

What???? Maybe to you it is, but it is NOT the concierge lounge it is the SUITE lounge.

The only confusion is your posts!:rolleyes:

Do you know the history of the suite lounge, concierge lounge and diamond lounge? Do you know who has access to each lounge and who has lost access to certain lounges?

The name of the lounge does make a difference when it comes to access, whether you understand that or not.

Exactly

I was referring more to older history of the lounges.

It was inevitable to kick the Diamonds out of the CL. To darn many. As far as I know the kick out occured before Oasis/Allure ever sailed.

FWIW, we never got kicked out. Still Platinum when that happened.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

It was inevitable to kick the Diamonds out of the CL. To darn many. As far as I know the kick out occured before Oasis/Allure ever sailed.

FWIW, we never got kicked out. Still Platinum when that happened.

I agree but it still sucked for those of us who were D when we got kicked out. Plus Freedom was, I believe, the only ship at that time with a dedicated DL. The "Nightly Diamond Event" which soon followed was a nice gesture, but with only cheap (and I mean CHEAP) wine and champagne as complementary and 25% discount on everything else, plus no food other than maybe a mixed nut jar that everyone sticks their hands in, it was a far cry from the CL we had gotten used to. Do have to give Royal credit for adding the DL to all but 2 (I believe) of the ships now.

Now, just wait until the DL kicks out the D's allowing access for just D+ and PC!

I agree but it still sucked for those of us who were D when we got kicked out. Plus Freedom was, I believe, the only ship at that time with a dedicated DL. The "Nightly Diamond Event" which soon followed was a nice gesture, but with only cheap (and I mean CHEAP) wine and champagne as complementary and 25% discount on everything else, plus no food other than maybe a mixed nut jar that everyone sticks their hands in, it was a far cry from the CL we had gotten used to. Do have to give Royal credit for adding the DL to all but 2 (I believe) of the ships now.

Now, just wait until the DL kicks out the D's allowing access for just D+ and PC!

Seems inevitable.