Hobart docks to city

Aussie One

How far is it to the city from Hobart port can you walk bus or taxi

thank you Aussie

and a very pleasant walk into town it is too, the old part that has a lot of bars and restaurants is worth a look. If you have a chance, the world standard Mona gallery is a must. You can catch a ferry to it from where the ships dock...if you do...take the option where you sit on the sheep.....

I loved Tasmania, great part of Australia.

If you google Tasmania.com, then check out maps and Constitution Docks, you will see all the activity close to where the ships dock. On Saturdays, there are the famous Salamanca Markets. Behind which is the historic Battery Point area, well worth a visit.

I personally love the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery nearby with its Antarctica section. There is also a replica of the Mawson Hut from Antarctica on the wharf.

and a very pleasant walk into town it is too, the old part that has a lot of bars and restaurants is worth a look. If you have a chance, the world standard Mona gallery is a must. You can catch a ferry to it from where the ships dock...if you do...take the option where you sit on the sheep.....

I loved Tasmania, great part of Australia.

loved the MONA. i paid extra for the small room on ferry with drinks and snacks.