Aruba Aloe

kelkel2

Can anyone tell me if there are shops near the port that sell this aloe? I have read while doing some searches that the tour of the port may not be all that worth my time. But I would like to pick up some product. I mean, I would assume they have it for sale all over the island, but you never know.

back in 2013 when we were in Aruba, I was going everywhere to find this Aloe, I searched everywhere went into stores, no one had it (honest), as we walked into the terminal to return to the ship, I happened to ask inside the terminal (I know, should have done that first) and lo and behold that sucker had been inside the terminal the entire time, there was an actual Aruba Aloe store INSIDE the terminal :eek::D, plan to take it back to Aruba when we visit in less than two weeks WA-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the store inside the terminal actually has most of the products they have at the Aloe factory. Once we got home, I discovered I can order it here in the U.S. It ships out of Miami, and they send coupons when you start to order from them.

Yes, the store inside the terminal actually has most of the products they have at the Aloe factory. Once we got home, I discovered I can order it here in the U.S. It ships out of Miami, and they send coupons when you start to order from them.

There are stores in the Palm Beach hi-rise area that sell Aruba Aloe.

When we were there last year, there was a store in the Renaissance Mall near the Starbucks. We brought back a bunch of lotions and liked them so much we've ordered more online. If you sign up, they will email you when they have specials.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do they have little small travel sized bottles of the lotion that I can bring home as souvenir gifts for co-workers? I work at a hospital and we all love a good lotion, but would love to get one for all the nurses and tech's I work with. A large bottle would get a bit expensive, but a small sized bottle would be the perfect gift to bring back to all of them.

Do they have little small travel sized bottles of the lotion that I can bring home as souvenir gifts for co-workers? I work at a hospital and we all love a good lotion, but would love to get one for all the nurses and tech's I work with. A large bottle would get a bit expensive, but a small sized bottle would be the perfect gift to bring back to all of them.

Yes, they do.

What a great idea! I also work in a hospital and a good lotion is hard to find.

I recall that the small size gift packaging was quite expensive (not like the cheap-o travel sizes found in Wal Mart, etc. here). I remember seeing gift baskets of several small sized products, but not individual ones. It's been a year or so, maybe they do have individual ones now.

If you walk over to the the drug store one block behind the main drag, you could probably get several full sized lotions for the price of one of the small travel sizes in the AA boutique in the terminal.

I always get my Aruba Aloe there. They don't carry the full line, but they do have the lotions, sun screen and shampoo. It is where the locals shop, so a little cheaper.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for letting us know where to purchase aloe products while we are there. Princess doesn't offer a tour to the factory and the last times we were there we noticed that the kiosk in the shopping mall wasn't there. Now we will look in the terminal and shop online if need be.