Can't sign in to Princess website today

flamomo

Is anyone else having this problem?

I have been trying intermittently all day today to sign in, without success. I have not changed anything in my computer settings, and today I have been able open every other site that I normally visit.

I've been on the Princess site, using the personalizer, pretty much daily for a number of years, and haven't ever not been able to open it at some point during the day, even when Princess IT has done maintenance or other work on it.

I just don't get it!!!

Is anyone else having this problem?

I have been trying intermittently all day today to sign in, without success. I have not changed anything in my computer settings, and today I have been able open every other site that I normally visit.

I've been on the Princess site, using the personalizer, pretty much daily for a number of years, and haven't ever not been able to open it at some point during the day, even when Princess IT has done maintenance or other work on it.

I just don't get it!!!

Been on several times today and just now again. No issues

Try a different browser and/or clear your cookies etc.

This started yesterday for me. I tried signing in and an error would occur and state to try again. But, then if I left the site and went back in, I found myself already logged on. I can also log on through the manage my cruise link. They made a couple updates to the site and probably have some bugs to work out.

Again this morning I wasn't able to log in using my laptop, although interestingly, yesterday I tried logging in using my phone and it worked just fine. Right afterward, thinking maybe whatever was wrong with the site had been corrected, I again tried on the laptop, and it was a no go.

Finally, out of frustratration, this morning I re-registered and changed my password for the Princess site, and was able to connect.

I hate it when Princess IT starts messing with the site because all too often, something get goofed up and creates issues for some users.

This started yesterday for me. I tried signing in and an error would occur and state to try again. But, then if I left the site and went back in, I found myself already logged on. I can also log on through the manage my cruise link. They made a couple updates to the site and probably have some bugs to work out.

Same here!