How to Train Dragon show on Allure?

I wasn't sure if this show is available on Allure, I haven't seen it in the options to book one of the shows. Anyone know? Also, we are interested in doing a character breakfast but I haven't seen that option either. Is that something you need reservations for and if so, do you do it on the ship?

Thanks!!

I saw the travelling "How to Train Your Dragon" show a few years ago which was the one with the flying dragons, etc. on ice. That was really cool.

The one on the ship was actually not as technically amazing, but it was a great show.

You can't book How To Train Your Dragon before your cruise - just look for the times in the Compass when onboard. The character breakfast should show up as an option to book. They have three on the Allure during the week (each has different characters, and you won't know which characters you'll see ahead of time). Sometimes that shows up later than the other dining/show reservations, so keep looking for it.

• 5 weeks later...
You can't book How To Train Your Dragon before your cruise - just look for the times in the Compass when onboard. The character breakfast should show up as an option to book. They have three on the Allure during the week (each has different characters, and you won't know which characters you'll see ahead of time). Sometimes that shows up later than the other dining/show reservations, so keep looking for it.

Is this listed as Ice Games? If so I was able to pre-book for this show. Sailing in December of this year.

Is this listed as Ice Games? If so I was able to pre-book for this show. Sailing in December of this year.

No, Ice Games is the main ice show, for which you do make reservations.

This is an additional, non-reserved show.

Also, we are interested in doing a character breakfast but I haven't seen that option either. Is that something you need reservations for and if so, do you do it on the ship?

You do need reservations for the Character Breakfast. When are you sailing? They will charge $10 per person for this starting within the next few months, but right now it is free. If you are sailing very soon, I would call and book.

How to Train your Dragon is not reservable you just have to show up, didn't realize it was a "one time only" thing so we missed it on our last cruise :(

Character Breakfasts require reservation, should be on the dining options of your pre-cruise planner on the website.

I enjoyed the "How to Train your Dragon" ice show. I also saw the travelling show with the flying dragons on a full sized ice rink locally, and even thought that presentation was bigger with more production, the one on the ship was well worth seeing.

I just wish they had toothless on deck for "meet and greets". My older daughter (22) is a huge How to Train your Dragon fan! She wanted a picture of us with him!

I enjoyed the "How to Train your Dragon" ice show. I also saw the travelling show with the flying dragons on a full sized ice rink locally, and even thought that presentation was bigger with more production, the one on the ship was well worth seeing.

I just wish they had toothless on deck for "meet and greets". My older daughter (22) is a huge How to Train your Dragon fan! She wanted a picture of us with him!

What ship did you see it on?

How long ago was it?

Did you remember when it was shown?