Barcelona private transfer

sho

Barcelona Day Tours

We have used them and actually have them booked for our next cruise port to airport.

Although I have to admit the xfer is not private. I booked a van and got two other couples from the Roll Call to join us. Much cheaper that way.

But you can book private with them if you want.

can anyone recommend a company for private transfer in Barcelona, from hotel to port and from port to airport?

Many thanks for your advice.

I have reserved with Welcome.com for airport pick up to hotel.

I will be using them because they provide English speaking drivers.

Our flight gets in late and the last thing I want is to struggle with language barrier. I get a little testy when fatigued. :o Welcome also monitors flights and promises to be there when we land. I will post how it all works out. They price the same as taxis for evening pick up.

I will probably just cab it to the port on Sunday. Hope this helps.

Judy

Hi, I stayed at Hotel Pulitzer and booked a car service through them. I cannot recall the name of the company but many

hotels use car services. You might check with your hotel. My experience gets an A+......Driver was waiting for me

with a sign that had my name on it. I also used the same company from the hotel to the ship:)

Hi, I stayed at Hotel Pulitzer and booked a car service through them. I cannot recall the name of the company but many

hotels use car services. You might check with your hotel. My experience gets an A+......Driver was waiting for me

with a sign that had my name on it. I also used the same company from the hotel to the ship:)

You might like to compare prices... my TA booked a car service through a hotel in Milan to take us to Venice some years ago. We paid double, per the driver, since hotel got a kick back, along with our TA... live and learn.

You might like to compare prices... my TA booked a car service through a hotel in Milan to take us to Venice some years ago. We paid double, per the driver, since hotel got a kick back, along with our TA... live and learn.

I booked directly.......not with a Travel Agent. The hotel gave me the price up front and I was happy with it. Getting price comparisons is a good thing though, I agree.

Sorry, didn't mean to post twice. Disregard the message below.

What is the exact name of this company? welcome.com takes me to CNET. I found one called welcomepickups.com.

Is that it?

Edited by kokopelli-az
duplicate

Sorry, didn't mean to post twice. Disregard the message below.

What is the exact name of this company? welcome.com takes me to CNET. I found one called welcomepickups.com.

Is that it?

Yes that is it. I apologize for leaving out pickups!:o Judy

Hi all, just looking on welcomepickups.com to book my transfer for my cruise this weekend (oh my i cant believe it is almost here!!)

For the return from the port to the airport, the ship gets in at 5:00. My flight is at 1. What time should I put to be picked up at?

Also, in the port, is that were I just put the ship name?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all, just looking on welcomepickups.com to book my transfer for my cruise this weekend (oh my i cant believe it is almost here!!)

For the return from the port to the airport, the ship gets in at 5:00. My flight is at 1. What time should I put to be picked up at?

Also, in the port, is that were I just put the ship name?

Thanks in advance!

I would give myself at least 3 1/2 hours before flight. Just put in ship name....they'll figure it out.

DO not use Sun Transfers. A couple of us used them and they left both of us stranded at the airport and took our money too. Luckily my cc company gave me back the money. Not sure what happened to the other cruise passenger. Also, The taxi ended up cheaper to the hotel then the transfer.