Private Tour Company in Monaco

ConnieInNewJersey

Just another resounding endorsemenet for Sylvie di Cristo. She is FANTASTIC! Our group of 8 spent the full day on June 17, 2014, exploring the "Inside of the French Riviera." From our port in Villefranche, Sylvie took us up - up on a breathtaking drive to discover the less-frequented villages of the Cote d'Azur: PEILLE - with its unique small streets and shady squares in which we were the only tourists; and STE. AGNES - the highest-perched village in Europe with its amazing views of the Coast from the patio of the terrific restaurant at which we had a fabuous lunch. She then took us to another restaurant for freshly-baked peach, lemon, and strawberry tarts. Needless to say, this private excursion was the highlight of our trip. Hope your visit to the French Riviera will be just as enjoyable.

We used Ingrid with Kultours last year to Eze, Nice and St. Paul de France and had a great time. This May we did Monaco/Monte Carlo and Nice from Villefranche on our own using the train and the bus in Monaco/Monte Carlo.

If I were doing it again I'd recommend Ingrid and going to Eze and St. Paul with either Monaco/Monte Carlo or Nice. Ingrid will customize any tour you want.

If you are only doing Nice and Monaco/Monte Carlo I'd recommend doing it on your own.

• 2 years later...
We have used Sylvie diCristo; fantastic guide for all of the French Riviera. Sole owner so must book far in advance.

Some had already seen Monte Carlo before so we went with Sylvie on an Italian Riviera tour last month, that visited Menton and Dolceaqua(amazing place)

Sylvie was great and she mentioned that bookings had really slowed this year. I told her about people saying how far in advance you needed to book her and she asked me to tell people to check with her - even on short notice.

dicristosylvie@gmail.com

Edited by cruisingxpert

I would most definitely second the recommendation for Ingrid from Kultours. We had an outstanding day which included Eze, Nice, St. Paul de Vence, and Monaco.

Ingrid made sure to get us to Eze right away so that we avoided the crowds. She provided free time in Nice for us to enjoy the open air market. She recommended an excellent restaurant for lunch in St. Paul.

Ingrid was very informative and very pleasant company. We felt like we had made a new friend by the end of the day. You can see my review on Trip Advisor for more detail.

We have used both Sylvie and Ingrid.

They are both excellent. We thought Ingrid to be superior but really, they are both so good, you are in for a fantastic time if you can book either of them.

Their love of their country shows through and they are skilled at beating the crowds to any tourist locations. They also will take you to spots that you would never find on your own.

• 2 weeks later...
We have used Sylvie diCristo; fantastic guide for all of the French Riviera. Sole owner so must book far in advance.

We just returned from Oceania's Riviera last night. We used Sylvie DiCristo in Monaco/Mawas amazing, definitely one of our favorites. She is professional, knowledgeable, warm, friendly and funny, our tour with her was superb and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

In another note which I will post about later I would NEVER RECOMMEND Absolutely Southern France ,whom we had in both Marseille and Port Vendres, an absolute sure fire way to disappoint!

Edited by Zoey1
Want instant notifications