Breakfast Coffee

English Tim

My wife and I love filter coffee or from Cafetiere. I can't remember whether this is available at breakfast or whether I fetched my own from the Mosaic Cafe.

Mmm coffee...must hsve my early morning fix! How is the room service brew?

My wife and I love filter coffee or from Cafetiere. I can't remember whether this is available at breakfast or whether I fetched my own from the Mosaic Cafe.

Tim, that's so funny! You must really not be a morning person if, after two Azamara cruises, neither of you can remember if you stopped by Mosaic at breakfast time to get your coffees or whether your waiter got them for you. :D

Is the French press coffee really nicer than the lattes or cappuccinos (which is what we always got)?

Tim, that's so funny! You must really not be a morning person if, after two Azamara cruises, neither of you can remember if you stopped by Mosaic at breakfast time to get your coffees or whether your waiter got them for you. :D

Is the French press coffee really nicer than the lattes or cappuccinos (which is what we always got)?

I call at Mosaic several times a day, but I get confused with Seabourn as we've recently cruised with them.

Never had room service and never asked waiter to go to Mosaic.

I call at Mosaic several times a day, but I get confused with Seabourn as we've recently cruised with them.

You might want to edit your signature then Tim as you are still showing your last Seabourn trip as being before both Azamaras :rolleyes:

Edited by uktog

You might want to edit your signature then Tim as you are still showing your last Seabourn trip as being before both Azamaras :rolleyes:

As it was and I remember having what I think they called a coffee pot (a cafetiere), but I can't remember on the two subsequent Az cruises whether or not this was available. Most cruise ships seem to serve syrup coffee.

On my first (and so far only) Azamara cruise, a veteran A cruiser "taught" me to go to Mosaic before breakfast and get my latte there and take it to breakfast. Much better coffee than is served at breakfast. Thank you Lauri!

Room service coffee and breakfast coffee tastes the same to us...much too strong...found the same thing on X and at many Caribbean resorts we've stayed at. One thing I really miss when we're away...good, freshly brewed coffee.

Mosaic has wonderful coffee though.

Room service coffee and breakfast coffee tastes the same to us...much too strong...found the same thing on X and at many Caribbean resorts we've stayed at. One thing I really miss when we're away...good, freshly brewed coffee.

Mosaic has wonderful coffee though.

I must have the most unreliable tastebuds on earth. We drank the Mosaic coffee and the lattes and cappuccinos during breakfast at the Sunset Bar and they both tasted wonderful to me. I will say however that the one thing I don't really miss when I'm away... is my husband's coffee. I'm grateful he makes it for me every morning but I can't say he'd ever put anyone from Azamara out of a job. ;)

Edited by dln929

I must have the most unreliable tastebuds on earth. We drank the Mosaic coffee and the lattes and cappuccinos during breakfast at the Sunset Bar and they both tasted wonderful to me. I will say however that the one thing I don't really miss when I'm away... is my husband's coffee. I'm grateful he makes it for me every morning but I can't say he'd ever put anyone from Azamara out of a job. ;)

I think we've turned ourselves into a bit of coffee snobs...after years and years of Folgers, Hills Bros. and all the other stuff, we found we love many different coffees...mainly enjoy the Kona coffee very much. Starbucks morning blend is actually pretty good too, although normally not a Starbucks fan...some are too strong for our taste. Years ago we bought our first Bunn coffee maker...love it....DH can make coffee for me anytime...it's foolproof. ;) :D

You are very welcome!

As to room service coffee….I found it better than the coffee upstairs at the buffet, but not as good as Mosaic.

Lauri

Hi Lauri, we will be drinking coffee from Mosaic again in 6 weeks time. :)

Corinne