How To View Your Reservation Online Now.

Lottie A

Since we lost the functionality to do this when the system was "upgraded" last year this has annoyed me a lot. It isn't my idea but thanks to a post I found on a rollcall.....thank you OP.....I have worked out how to do it on my Laptop, but I can't yet figure it out on my IPAD. I will though!

Follow these instructions:-

Google Manage My Reservation Azamara.

Select AZ UK site.....I imagine it works the same for the US site.

Select Manage My Reservations from drop down menu.

New window opens so Log In.

Your booked cruise will appear but there won't be the option to "manage" it, as there used to be.

So then click Book Land Discoveries from the menu on the left.

You should then have the option to select your sailing. Do that.

The Shorex page should come up for your cruise. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose Exit Shore Excursions. Say Yes to the exit without saving info.

Then you will return to the Book Shore Ex screen. Close that tab only and then you should be able to choose the Manage My Reservation option from the page behind.

Then Click on your sailing and up come all your reservation details just as they did on the old system.

Seems complicated but it soon becomes second nature.

It's useful for checking for guarantee cabin allocations etc .....and maybe a visit from the upgrade fairy? :D

Hope it works for others. :)

I found this method and shared it with others on my Roll Call - it's worked for everyone else so far. I think they may now have serious questions about my sanity and I have to confess, it is seriously nutsy, but it does work.

I found this method and shared it with others on my Roll Call - it's worked for everyone else so far. I think they may now have serious questions about my sanity and I have to confess, it is seriously nutsy, but it does work.

Yes it does Nuneham and thanks for that....I have spotted several posts now from a few clever people on quite a few roll calls about it, but I thought it would be better to post it on the main forum so everyone can try it.

And I just did try it again...to find our gty cabin for September has been allocated and Hazel and I have a very nice upgrade indeed, so thanks again from us Azamara. :)

Well done it works. We seem to always miss you and Hazel - we have been on Quest and Journey this year and have another booked for October. Hope you are both well. Enjoy your next cruise. regards Diane

Hi Diane,

Sorry to have missed you and Alan this year. Hope you are both well. We had to cancel our June Quest cruise because of my illness but I am much better now and can't wait to be back on Quest.

Hope you enjoy your Quest October cruise....but we know you will! :)

Quest for Hazel and me in September and Journey in November. And Silversea for me with my American guy in August and October...I'm making up for lost time! :D

I have 4 cruises booked and am able to see the summary page for all 4

But from the summary page of each individual one, I am taken to the itinerary page of the first cruise each time

I am unable to view the itinerary page of the other 3 cruises :confused:

But from the summary page of each individual one, I am taken to the itinerary page of the first cruise each time

The functionality of the site is beyond confusing, it's bizarre. I worked my way to the solution outlined here by sheer persistence and an irrational certainty that there had to be a way through. In the end, it was an absolute fluke that gave the answer. I would love to know if anyone else found the solution by a more rational approach - just to satisfy my curiosity. I am tempted to look for a solution to your problem - just because it's there - but I don't have 4 (or even 2) cruises booked. So, I can't help but I'm also mildly envious of your multiple bookings. Enjoy!

I think I had the same issue that came to light when trying to book Land Discoveries for each one. As soon as I clicked on a cruise and then went to have a look at the others it would display the itinerary of the original cruise I'd clicked on. The only way I could get past that was to logout and then back in and click on the next cruise I wanted to view, then logout and look at the next and so on. All very confusing.

Phil

Back out of current page by clicking on back arrow top right hand corner

Will take you to page with all reservations on. Then click on one you want info on. This worked for me.

Will take you to page with all reservations on. Then click on one you want info on. This worked for me.

That's exactly how I do it G

Thanks for the tip Diane, it works for me too. How long did it take you to figure that out?

Unfortunately, my first cruise is still showing as 'guarantee', no cabin number as yet. I'm still hoping for an upgrade. The other one was booked with the double upgrade promotion. Jan :)

Edited by tigernut

Very very strange - today I am able to access all 4 cruise itineraries correctly :):):)

Since we lost the functionality to do this when the system was "upgraded" last year this has annoyed me a lot. It isn't my idea but thanks to a post I found on a rollcall.....thank you OP.....I have worked out how to do it on my Laptop, but I can't yet figure it out on my IPAD. I will though!

Follow these instructions:-

Google Manage My Reservation Azamara.

Select AZ UK site.....I imagine it works the same for the US site.

Select Manage My Reservations from drop down menu.

New window opens so Log In.

Your booked cruise will appear but there won't be the option to "manage" it, as there used to be.

So then click Book Land Discoveries from the menu on the left.

You should then have the option to select your sailing. Do that.

The Shorex page should come up for your cruise. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose Exit Shore Excursions. Say Yes to the exit without saving info.

Then you will return to the Book Shore Ex screen. Close that tab only and then you should be able to choose the Manage My Reservation option from the page behind.

Then Click on your sailing and up come all your reservation details just as they did on the old system.

Seems complicated but it soon becomes second nature.

It's useful for checking for guarantee cabin allocations etc .....and maybe a visit from the upgrade fairy? :D

Hope it works for others. :)

Hi Lottie,

Congrats on your excellent detective work... but it's sad that something as simple as viewing your booking, remains the all but impossible dream. Thanks to your efforts, something is better than nothing, but still....

It's also hard to imagine that we're still having this conversation. What's it going to take for Azamara to resolve their website issues ? What about the promises that were made months ago ? You would think a relatively functional website would be a top priority. I can't imagine how much $$$ in online booking and onboard sales revenue, must have been lost due to the never ending delays.

If they were Amazon (or most any other major company), their IT team would have had the website fixed in 20 minutes - which brings me to this thought... With all of the massive buying power and talent within the RCCL family, I'm baffled as to why RCCL cant loan several members of their web team to Azamara, to do whatever it takes, to straighten out their website. It all makes zero sense to me.

Maybe one of these days, it will all make sense, but I stopped scratching my head a long time ago. I don't have enough hair left on my head, to lose anymore :)

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Lottie,

Congrats on your excellent detective work... but it's sad that something as simple as viewing your booking, remains the all but impossible dream. Thanks to your efforts, something is better than nothing, but still....

It's also hard to imagine that we're still having this conversation. What's it going to take for Azamara to resolve their website issues ? What about the promises that were made months ago ? You would think a relatively functional website would be a top priority. I can't imagine how much $$$ in online booking and onboard sales revenue, must have been lost due to the never ending delays.

If they were Amazon (or most any other major company), their IT team would have had the website fixed in 20 minutes - which brings me to this thought... With all of the massive buying power and talent within the RCCL family, I'm baffled as to why RCCL cant loan several members of their web team to Azamara, to do whatever it takes, to straighten out their website. It all makes zero sense to me.

Maybe one of these days, it will all make sense, but I stopped scratching my head a long time ago. I don't have enough hair left on my head, to lose anymore :)

Andy, isn't that the truth! For all that European bookings require jumping through hoops--as Lottie attests--American bookings are no different. Unless we complete the Online Check-in, there's no way to tell what cabin we're in (if it's a guarantee). The cabin # comes up only at the very last step of check-in. I sent my passport away to be renewed and it hasn't come back yet. Until I have it in my hands, I cannot fill in all the info needed for sailing and I have no way of knowing if, like canny_cruiser, we've been paid a visit by the upgrade fairy. grrrrrrr Patience is not my forte but it's a good thing my expectations have been set accordingly low. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I, like most people on here like to check my reservations from time to time to see cabin numbers, hotel details etc. and by using the various convoluted methods recommended above I have until recently managed to do so. However since the UK web site was changed/upgraded (?) in the past few weeks the 'Manage My Booking' function seems to have disappeared. I can get the select button to appear on the reservation but can only seem to access the on line check in, tours bookings etc. I can no longer view the details of my reservation. Is this just me or is anyone else having problems now.

I, like most people on here like to check my reservations from time to time to see cabin numbers, hotel details etc. and by using the various convoluted methods recommended above I have until recently managed to do so. However since the UK web site was changed/upgraded (?) in the past few weeks the 'Manage My Booking' function seems to have disappeared. I can get the select button to appear on the reservation but can only seem to access the on line check in, tours bookings etc. I can no longer view the details of my reservation. Is this just me or is anyone else having problems now.

No it is not only you - I have the same problem :confused: