Welcome home booklet

Lanky Lad

I have received a thank you note after cruising with Cunard but it didn't say anything about number of cruises and there was no booklet.

I believe it's only for the UK market at the moment , it's signed 'Angus Sturthers' It's a nice little touch as it highlights how many cruises and how many nights/days one has completed. It also confirms one's CWC level .

It goes on to suggest several other cruises that could be of interest and includes 'so called' ;) exclusive offers available.

Yes Lanky Lad, got ours a few weeks after we'd arrived home. Flattering to get the little personalised booklet and hats off to Cunard for their marketing strategy. We know its marketing, but nevertheless - it works, as we've booked again.

David

I received a "Welcome Home" booklet after my last trip. I thought it was a good idea, marketing-wise.

Sometimes, in the past, the slight impression has been given on disembarkation morning (wrongly I'm sure ;) ) that I should "Get your breakfast and get off the ship, we've important people arriving soon".

This small gesture booklet gave me a slight suggestion that Cunard had noted that I had given them a lot of money, and that now the voyage was over, they hadn't lost total interest in me.

And for those who didn't book their next cruise whilst on board, it is a useful reminder of happy times, and a strong hint to pick up the 'phone/log on... and book the next one!

Edited by pepperrn