Latest news on carnival vista

cruisingbluewaters

Anyone know if there is a webcam that will be able to see the progress of the Vista? I tried searching a little bit but did not really know what I was looking at.

I have looked too but found nothing. At least the amount of people the ship will carry has been figured out.

• 1 month later...

If they really do have the 60 inch flat screens in all rooms does anyone know if you specifically instruct room service that you will not be opening the door but they could use their key and just bring you stuff directly to your bed if they will do it? I honestly don't think that is asking too much if I gave them say 2 bucks instead of 1, but I wanted to check if anyone ever requested that.

If they really do have the 60 inch flat screens in all rooms does anyone know if you specifically instruct room service that you will not be opening the door but they could use their key and just bring you stuff directly to your bed if they will do it? I honestly don't think that is asking too much if I gave them say 2 bucks instead of 1, but I wanted to check if anyone ever requested that.

b64e0dd9c0838251944e431f76ff9d36.png

Not sure if it has been asked before, but will the Vista be sailing Europe on a trial run during the summer months of 2016?

Ready to book if that's the case.

It has not been confirmed, nor have dates and home port for Vista been released. It is supposed to happen around the time frame of the new year.

There are many here anxiously waiting with you. There are good contacts here, that have credible ties to both Carnival and the cruise builder Fincantieri. Hopefully in a month or so we will have more info and also renderings.

Yup. Looks like we are still on track with a January announcement!

Thank you

Any idea if itineraries and a booking date will be involved in the announcement?

There has been very little information. My hopes are that we will get renderings of the ship, including some of the "new" things on the Vista. For them also release sailing information at the same time makes sense (at least to me) to get the best "mileage" out of the announcement. Carnival is not a regular cruise line for Europe, meaning they don't cruise there regularly. Mainly when new ships are released and sometimes adding a supplemental ship to complement the new ship. That being said, John Heald has speculated and dropped hints about Europe on his blog and Facebook page. We just have to wait and see......