On Line Check In

TERRIER1

We are new to Azamara and normally receive our Oceania cruise documents and luggage tags in the mail after final payment. Does Azamara mail these documents or must you go on line and print them? Also, when do they become available? We are cruising June 19. Thanks.

We are new to Azamara and normally receive our Oceania cruise documents and luggage tags in the mail after final payment. Does Azamara mail these documents or must you go on line and print them? Also, when do they become available? We are cruising June 19. Thanks.

We sail may 7... Just got edocs this week

Was able to complete online checkin and order luggage tags this week....so i imagine you've got another month or so...give or take....

You have to go to your account online and complete some paperwork. If you want luggage tags, you specifically have to request them online. Even the cruise booklet only is supplied online. Nothing is mailed to you!

(I, too, used to all the glossy docs from Oceania, was waiting and waiting before I finally figured out that nothing was coming and looked it all up online.)

Does Azamara notify you or your TA that the edocs are available or do you have to keep checking starting at 50 days out? Thanks.

I usually get an email, but once i make final payment, I complete all docs and check on luggage tags. They are usually not available until about 50 days out. I just keep checking. Enjoy your cruise

Final payment made, online check in complete, 49 days to go....so where do I get the docs and luggage tags online?

The luggage tag thing was there right after i Completed my online checkin

We sail may 7

Looks like u sail the week after us.....ur tags should be there this week

Edited by riandei

Final payment made, online check in complete, 49 days to go....so where do I get the docs and luggage tags online?

1. go to website http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/

2. click on heading "Your Voyage"

3. click on "Online Check-in" found in the center column under "Already Booked"

4. Follow link that tells you you're leaving the Azamara Club Cruises page

5. Follow prompts, and if the tags are ready for requesting, you'll see it. If not check back again closer to sail date

I really don't like the changes they made on the website! If I were a first time Azamara passenger I'd be tearing my hair out trying to find where things were. I've been through the process before but even still I have trouble finding out where to get info. It's all very convoluted and not user friendly.

Yeah, I got to that point, just no tags available yet....did you get yours?

No. Since we're not leaving til May 12th, it still is just a tad too early. It's like Celebrity though. When the luggage tags are ready for requesting, it just pops up on the screen when you're in the My Azamara page. We make a game of it, checking every other day or so to see if the screen has the magic words on it. Not that it really matters though, except that the tags are sort of like the symbolic beginning of a cruise (which is why I like them even though I don't really need them :)).