Upsell to a window suite - very excited!!

pompeii

I'm so excited! Last night we got an email offering an upsell to a window suite on our 5-day Caribbean for $129 extra. We were booked in an obstructed OV, so we called back and left a vm saying we were interested. We just got the call back and we are now the proud occupants of our very first suite!

I know a lot of people will say that the extra $25 pp extra per day wouldn't be worth it, but since this is the only way we'll ever occupy a suite, it's worth it to us! Plus we keep our existing OBC and get the 2 cruise credits. So excited!!:D:D:D

I'm so excited! Last night we got an email offering an upsell to a window suite on our 5-day Caribbean for $129 extra. We were booked in an obstructed OV, so we called back and left a vm saying we were interested. We just got the call back and we are now the proud occupants of our very first suite!

I know a lot of people will say that the extra $25 pp extra per day wouldn't be worth it, but since this is the only way we'll ever occupy a suite, it's worth it to us! Plus we keep our existing OBC and get the 2 cruise credits. So excited!!:D:D:D

You're right. There probably are some who would say you are crazy. However, I'm not one of them. I would be SO FREAKING HAPPY if this was me. Congratulations. :D

Outstanding! ;) Congratulations and enjoy the "Suite Life". You will find that it is worth every penny!:D It has happened to us 3 times and each upsell to a suite has been fantastic. I believe you will enjoy the "Breakfast at Sabatini's" perk! :eek: Outside of the suite itself, B@S's is our favorite! :D

I will take a Window Suite any time. Love the location and all that goes with it. On our last three cruise, we had MDR dinner in the cabin and tea service (different days). I've even had Pub Lunch/fish and chips in the room. No myth....yes, suites have priority dining for anytime dining.

Enjoy your cruise. It will spoil you.

Pompeii,

First congats and enjoy, I KNOW you will!

Second, did you book your cruise yourself or through an agent?

We usually book ourselves but for some reason used a travel agent for our 5 day on 11/24 and now are worried that an upsell email will go directly to our agent. The problem is is that she is on maternity leave!

We have taken advantage of an upsell before but we booked the cruise ourselves and so received the email directly.

Thanks,

MickeyGD:o

Pompeii,

First congats and enjoy, I KNOW you will!

Second, did you book your cruise yourself or through an agent?

We usually book ourselves but for some reason used a travel agent for our 5 day on 11/24 and now are worried that an upsell email will go directly to our agent. The problem is is that she is on maternity leave!

We have taken advantage of an upsell before but we booked the cruise ourselves and so received the email directly.

Thanks,

MickeyGD:o

We booked directly through Princess on this cruise and the one right before it. I don't know how many people they made the offer to and how important it was to call back right away, but all the WS were gone shortly after we got ours. So I think we must have been one of the first to call back.

Does your TA have someone filling in for her while on leave? I know I would be disappointed to miss an upgrade or upsell due to the agent being out on leave.

It's a good deal, no question. Enjoy the huge bath and closets!

Don't forget to check the "suite binder" for your comp personalized stationery.

"Bow ties are cool" - Doctor Who

And please, please, please have breakfast in Sabatini's for me!

(Yes, bowties are cool but only if you are wearing a tuxedo or if you happen to be Doctor Who.)

We were upgraded to a window suite on the golden princess this year on a 15 day cruise

from buenosaires to valpariso upsell.Its was a wonderful experience.

Now we are sailing on the new regal this week and we were offered a up sell to owner's suite for a great price.

Once you have been in a suite it hard to even go back to a mini-suite.

long cruiser