November 6, 2014 - Weigh In Thread

Jan_In_Maine

Hello Everyone,

Jan, thanks for starting the thread. Sorry about the gain.

Cruise42, at least you didn't gain!

I lost the 1 lb. I gained last week. I started my new job on Monday. Things are going well. A little daunting but I'm learning a lot.

Wishing everyone a good week.

Diana

Aaaaaaaaaaand back up to 189 yesterday. Still no complaints as week to week I'm staying in my target 185-190 range.

Hiking conveyors and carrying 1000lbs of gear yesterday should have burned a few of the mcnuggets off...

And tomorrow is the ASU-ND football game! Go Devils!!!

My stupid scale drives me crazy. It needs to reset itself sometimes. Otherwise, if my husband (who is a lot bigger than I am) was the last one on, the scale will add about 2 pounds to my weight. Apparently it hadn't reset when I checked my weight yesterday and it said I was 127.6. Today I saw it make the reset symbol and now it says I'm 125. So yay! It's still 0.4 above where I was before I left for Vegas, but at least now I know I've got a good shot of making it back down to 120 before my 6 1/2 week vacation starts!

Diana - Congrats on the new job! I hope it goes well for you!

Edited by perkyblue

More exercise this weekend than I counted on...

Saturday:

14%2B-%2B1

Lot's and lot's to cheer about at the ASU-ND game!

14%2B-%2B1

Me and DW tickets were square in the middle of the ND visitor section - I made few friends that day :-)

I got texted from my family at halftime (28 diehard ND fans) that if we wanted a ride home on the party bus, leave by the third quarter or we were on our own - what's up with that stuff??? (We listened to the end on the ride back home on the radio - I tried to feign sympathy...)

Sunday:

Bought a $50 chainsaw from Harbor Freight and cut down 4 dead trees on the property:

14%2B-%2B1

Didn't hurt myself or the house or the fences - now I'm hoping Craigslist pays off and somebody needing firewood comes and gets it. Three landscapers quoted $600-$800 dollars to do the same work.

Finished up by washing my daughters car she left here while visiting back east, mowing the grass (yes - still 85-90 degrees this week - my tan is looking spectacular), cleaning the pool, and re-hanging the window coverings (we got new windows installed in the house last week)

I'm a tired old dog right about now but feel great getting such a workout.

Hope everyone did something great this weekend!