Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I ordered on 9/16 and 9/17. Both show shipped with no tracking available. I did get a UPS email that I have a delivery coming tomorrow that requires a signature so I know it's one of these.

The last time I ordered on 8/21 and didn't receive it until 9/10. Guess it depends on their physical inventory.

I ordered 5 $100 gift cards last week and received an email today telling me to call them and confirm that I did indeed order these cards. I called and confirmed and they said they would be shipped within 5 business days. We'll see.

I hate call centers as nobody really knows what's going on and they just say what they have to in order to get you off the *&^%$#@ phone to keep their "metrics" good.

They told me that mine would be shipped 2 - 3 business days after I verified the orders, but that didn't happen. Still waiting.

why is it every time i have money to make a payment on my cruise the gift cards are sold out. I make my payment anyway. 2 days later they're back. :mad:

I cant hold on to the money until they come up again or wife will see that there is extra money in the bank and spend it. :rolleyes: Murphy's law.

I ordered 5 $100 cards on 9/16 and they arrived today. I ordered 1 $500 card on 9/17 and according to UPS it will be here tomorrow.

Wanted to let you know the timing of mine for those of you waiting.

:)

Did you have to verify the orders? Have you ordered before these?

I also ordered 9/16 & 9/17. I called to verify Saturday. Today, finally, my orders were shipped.

Did you have to verify the orders? Have you ordered before these?

I also ordered 9/16 & 9/17. I called to verify Saturday. Today, finally, my orders were shipped.

No. I didn't have to verify. I got the UPS email notifying me of the delivery before I got an email from Verizon about shipping. Yes. I have ordered before. Didn't have to verify those either.

No. I didn't have to verify. I got the UPS email notifying me of the delivery before I got an email from Verizon about shipping. Yes. I have ordered before. Didn't have to verify those either.

My challenges might be because shipping address is my summer home but billing address is my winter home. At least mine have finally shipped (hopefully to the correct address!)

I checked first thing when I got up this morning and they had the $100 cards. I didn't realize you could now only purchase 5 at a time, so I tried to purchase more, got an error message that said I could only purchase 5, I tried that and in the middle of checking out I got a message that there were only 2 left, tried to purchase them and then got a sold out message! Also, when I was trying to check out it said the delivery method was through the mail, do they not immediately email them anymore? I didn't have any problems a year ago when I purchased them, but this seems like it's going to be a real pain now.