Amber and Matty P's Conquest Adventures!

PurdueChefAmber

Hello cruise critic! First, I want to thank everyone for the wonderful trip reviews! I love reading them!

I am Amber, I am 30 and from South Bend, Indiana! My husband is Matt and is 33. We love to cruise and this our first cruise since having our two kids, they are 3.5 and 2!

749f7a30.jpg

We fly into Miami on Friday and sail out of Port Everglades on the Conquest on Sunday. We are staying at the Embassy Suites in FLL. I will try to be very timely with my trip review and start it sometime during the week of January 11!

749f7a30.jpg.52f90c04254fc5f919c1b5ad4daa0efd.jpg

Edited by PurdueChefAmber

So, here are some details!

Ports:

1. Grand Turk

2. Amber Cove

3. Should be HMC but they changed it to Nassau, booooooooooo

We will be doing:

1. The Steakhouse

2. Chef's Table

3. VIP Serenity Beach Break at Amber Cove

4. Dinner at the Boatyard in Fort Lauderdale or Pirate Republic (I have reservations at both)

Edited by PurdueChefAmber

Hello cruise critic! First, I want to thank everyone for the wonderful trip reviews! I love reading them!

I am Amber, I am 30 and from South Bend, Indiana! My husband is Matt and is 33. We love to cruise and this our first cruise since having our two kids, they are 3.5 and 2!

749f7a30.jpg

We fly into Miami on Friday and sail out of Port Everglades on the Conquest on Sunday. We are staying at the Embassy Suites in FLL. I will try to be very timely with my trip review and start it sometime during the week of January 11!

Hi! First...I can't even type your name since we are IU fans! LOL. We are from Richmond, IN and leaving on the Conquest Jan. 17th. Can't wait to read your review even if you are a P fan! Have fun!

Hi! First...I can't even type your name since we are IU fans! LOL. We are from Richmond, IN and leaving on the Conquest Jan. 17th. Can't wait to read your review even if you are a P fan! Have fun!

Hahaha, thanks! I went to Purdue! I have no hate for IU peeps, Michigan peeps, though.... ;)

My GF and I just returned from the Conquest (8 days) on the 20th of this month. We are also from Indiana. We flew into FLL the day before the cruise and stayed at the Embassy Suites. We took a taxi from the airport to the hotel, shuttle to the port from the hotel, and then the taxi from the port back to airport. If you have any questions...just ask and I'll try to answer them.

My GF and I just returned from the Conquest (8 days) on the 20th of this month. We are also from Indiana. We flew into FLL the day before the cruise and stayed at the Embassy Suites. We took a taxi from the airport to the hotel, shuttle to the port from the hotel, and then the taxi from the port back to airport. If you have any questions...just ask and I'll try to answer them.

Thank you for the offer! Was there live music on the lido yet? I think we will Uber everything.

Amber,

There was a male and a female who played the steel drum and bass/guitar who did play on the lido every day. I didn't think they were very good though. There was also the regular recorded music and a DJ too. Cab ride was about $13 from airport to Embassy. We paid $18 for the shuttle to the port. Car ride back to airport was like $13-14. I usually tip the taxi drivers $5 extra though.